Entrance Exam

Flashback:

Izuku was quietly sitting in his chair at school waiting for class to start. It was the last day before they would go to a hero school, and Izuku couldn't wait for the day to end.

The teacher came inside the room and the class sat down and shut up. "As you all know, this is your last day here, so I have to give you these papers for you to fill out so you can choose your high scho- Oh, who am I fooling, you're all going to a hero school anyways!" the teacher seemed kind of energetic today. And after he had said that, the class burst in cheers and people using their quirks in childish ways.

However, there were two students that sat quietly, one being Izuku Midoriya, the other being the worst, most horrible person in the world (at least in Izuku's eyes, and as long as he thinks so it's right), Katsuki Bakugou.

Suddenly Bakugou jumped up on his desk and shouted, "You are all rejects! I'll become the next great hero! I'LL BECOME THE RICHEST AND MOST POPULAR HERO EVER!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!" Everyone just sweat-dropped and calmed down, except Izuku who just wanted to punch the one that bullied him for all those years, and put him in his place. The teacher regained his composure and said, "Yes... Bakugou, you wanted to go to UA, right?" The whole class looked at Bakugou in awe. "Yes, that's right, and not only that, but I'll even surpass All Might!" Bakugou shouted in determination. "And Midoriya also wanted to go to UA, right?" The whole class looked at Midoriya in shock. Half of the class started laughing, and the rest of the class shouted insults at the young boy. 'I'll show them all once I get into UA!' Izuku thought and looked down.

Bakugou, out of nowhere, charged at Izuku and made an explosion in Izuku's face. Izuku, however, didn't move. He let Bakugou explode him across the room. He then got up and brushed off the dust on his clothes and sat down at his desk again. The whole class looked at Izuku with confusion.

Izuku noticed the class looking at him in confusion, and asked, "What?" Even the teacher looked surprised that Bakugou's punch hadn't even faced Izuku. "How are you not hurt?" a student broke the silence with the question everyone was thinking. "I have been training lately, and therefore, that punch that Bakugou hit me with, even though it had the power to push me back, only felt like a light slap," Izuku said in a plain matter, lying about how long he has been training.

Everyone was shocked except one person. That one person was Bakugou, and he wasn't shocked, he was raging. Izuku, Deku, had just called his punch weak! "What the fuck do you think you're accomplishing?! You're just a quirkless fucking nobody. You're fucking useless, weak, and on top of that, You're The Fucking Deku," Bakugou said angrily. For some weird reason though, those few words made Izuku finally snap. He charged Bakugou faster than Bakugou could react and pinned him against a wall. "Don't ever call me weak again. Remember it was you who bullied me, called me names, and physically abused me for years, only because I was defenseless? But what happened when I became strong? It's weird isn't it, the moment I became strong, and you noticed, it all stopped. All the bullying and other cruel stuff you did to me. It all stopped the one time I stood up against you. The one time I showed some kind of resistance. Do you know what that means? That means you're weak, and one of the biggest pussies I have ever met. You disgust me, and I want you to know this, for today was the last time you were on the throne!" Izuku said, let Bakugou down, and turned to the rest of the room. "And none of you are any better! Don't act like you didn't know. All of you watched me get bullied for years. Years! And what did you do? Nothing! None of you did anything. You all should be disgusted by yourself! I hate all of you! How can you even call yourself the future generation of heroes, when you don't even stand up for one person?!" and with that speech, Izuku left that middle-school... and never came back.