The Date

Izuku is currently being dragged along by Kyoka. They are on their way home from UA, and they kinda have to rush a little since today is a special day for both of them. It's exactly two weeks since they first kissed. Izuku touched his lips with his hand remembering the taste and the softness of Kyoka's lips. He hoped he would be able to taste them again very soon. After all, what is a date for without some action?

When they got back home, Izuku rushed to his room and got dressed formally for the date, while Kyoka also chose to wear quite nice clothes. Izuku walked out of his room at the same time as Kyoka and they were both awestruck. Izuku was wearing brown pants with black shoes. He also wore a white t-shirt with a black hoodie with green on the edges.

 He also wore a white t-shirt with a black hoodie with green on the edges

Kyoka was wearing a black skirt with red high heels. She also wore a white t-shirt that said "Jack" on it. To top it off she wore a black jacket with white sleeves.

 To top it off she wore a black jacket with white sleeves

Izuku struggled to say anything, so did Kyoka. They both blushed at how they looked. "Y-You look beautiful." Izuku managed to say after what seemed like hours of staring. 'Oh My God! He stuttered! He never stutters.' Kyoka thought before replying, "T-Thank y-you. Y-You look q-quite good y-yourself." Kyoka then looked away. Izuku was now ready and grabbed her hand. He walked with her downstairs.

Once they had walked downstairs and out the door he said, "Wait here. I have something to show you." Kyoka stood still while Izuku walked inside of the garage. 'What is he doing there?' Kyoka thought before she heard an engine start. She quickly understood what Izuku had done and thought 'No way!' She could then see a black Moto Guzzi drive out of the driveway with Izuku on top of it.

Izuku then stepped down from the motorcycle and walked to Kyoka

Izuku then stepped down from the motorcycle and walked to Kyoka. "So, what do you think?" he asked. "I'm speechless. When? How?" she replied. "Remember when I undid the adoption? Later that day I took my drivers test. And after I had aced that I bought myself a vehicle from the money we made from the videos we have published." Izuku explained. "You just keep surprising me. Oh, how lucky I am to be with you." Kyoka was eager to start the date "So, what has this gentleman offered this lovely lady today?" "Well, first I thought we could go out and eat in this restaurant that is really fancy. Then we could maybe see a movie, and after the movie, I wanted to show you something I discovered some months ago." Izuku replied. "I can't wait. Come on, let's go!" Kyoka then started dragging Izuku along towards the motorcycle. Izuku got them both a helmet and sat on top of the Moto. Kyoka sat down behind him and wrapped her hands around his waist. Izuku could feel her soft breasts press against his back and blushed. "What are you waiting for? Let's go." Kyoka said. "Y-Yeah," he said before he started the motorcycle and took off into the streets. 'Two times!' Kyoka thought.

They reached the restaurant and Kyoka was shocked at which restaurant they would be eating in. "How are you so perfect?" she asked Izuku. "What? Oh, the videos, remember?" he replied as they walked inside the famous restaurant, Beige. Once they were inside a waiter came up to them. "Good evening, my lovely lady and my handsome young man. Do you have a seat reserved?" the waiter asked. "Yes, I'm Izuku Midoriya," Izuku replied. "Ah, Mr. Midoriya, right this way." the waiter said and led them to a table for two. He handed them both a menu before he said, "I hope you like our food. I'll soon be back to take your orders." He then walked away from the couple.

"There's so much good food here!" Kyoka squealed. "Yes, and its all for you," Izuku said with clear affection in his voice. "Oh stop it," Kyoka replied, clearly liking Izuku's tone.

After five minutes, the waiter came back. "Can I take your orders?" he asked. "Yes, I'll take a rare steak with the salad to it," Izuku said. "And I'll take the same," Kyoka said. "Okay, two rare steaks. Anything to drink?" the waiter asked. "Yes, we'll both take a glass of fine wine." Izuku replied as the waiter wrote it down and said, "Okay, your meals will come in 20 minutes." He then walked away.

After the 20 minutes of talking, the waiter returned with their meals. "Hope you enjoy," he said before he walked away. Kyoka took a bite of the steak and immediately lit up. "This is so good!" she squealed. Izuku took a bite himself and also liked the food very much. "You're right. Worth every yen," he said as he kept eating.

Once they were finished, Izuku paid and they walked their way to the cinema. There they watched a movie that really flustered them both. Kyoka was several times surprised by the aggressive Izuku. They walked out of the cinema with Izuku wearing lipstick. "That was... hot," he said as they walked back to the motorcycle.

They once again got on it and Izuku drove off into the sunset.

They kept driving until they reached a beach that was once covered with mountains of trash. Izuku made Kyoka close her eyes as he led her to a viewing point of the beach. "Okay, you can open your eyes... now," Izuku said as Kyoka opened her eyes. She was met with and Izuku standing in front of the sunset. The sunset lit up Izuku and his green hair. The sea reflected the light from the beautiful sun.

"Beautiful

"Beautiful..." Kyoka said under her breath. She was starstruck by the view. Mostly of Izuku and not the sunset. "I know. It really is beautiful. Not as beautiful as you though." Izuku said. Kyoka blushed as she covered her face with her hands. "You're too good at that," she said. "Too good at what?" Izuku asked. "Being you!" she said as she leaped forward into his arms, their lips meeting each other once again. Izuku melted into the kiss, finally getting to taste her soft lips once more. This kiss was filled with love and lust. Lust for each other. They kept kissing until Kyoka broke it for air. They looked into each other's eyes and Kyoka was about to say something, but Izuku interrupted her with attacking her lips with his. They once again kissed each other for what seemed like an eternity. Izuku broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. "Oh, Kyoka. You're the most beautiful girl in the world. Your personality is as good as a god's, and your eyes reflect that beautiful face of yours." Izuku complimented. "T-Thank you, Izuku. You're the most handsome man in the whole universe, and I'm the luckiest girl in the world to be your girlfriend," she replied with a blush on her face. "How about we finish this somewhere else?" he asked. She just nodded and Izuku picked her up bridal style and drove her home.

When they got home, Izuku walked to his room with Kyoka following him. Once he reached the room he looked back at her with lustful eyes as he closed the door behind her.

End of chapter 7!

A/N: So, no lemon writing this time. I ended it with them walking into Izuku's room, but I won't write the lemon. Maybe I'll do it later in the story. Anyway, Hope You Enjoyed the chapter, and... Author Out!

Word Count: 1317!