Izuku Midoriya

Izuku woke up the next day at 6:00 in the morning. He quickly made a small breakfast and went for his 40 km run (he made it longer). In the meantime, Kyoka woke up a bit later and made her own breakfast. After breakfast, she started practicing her guitar. After roughly an hour, Izuku was home and took a shower. Kyoka was still practicing, all though now she was practicing on the drums. When Izuku came downstairs he too started to practice. He would always practice on his guitar, and today was no exception. However, once Jiro came home, she went out with Izuku. Kyoka thought it was weird at first but dropped it after a while.

Izuku was casually walking down the street with Jiro alongside him. Once they reached the adoption center, Izuku and Jiro checked in. "Excuse me, but I would like to undo the adoption of this boy. His name is Izuku Midoriya, is that possible?" Jiro asked. "So, where is Mr. Midoriya?" the tired lady at the counter at the desk asked. "That would be me," Izuku said. The woman blushed and lit up now not tired. She quickly looked up something on her PC and said, "Nice to meet you. So I take it you're Tamao Jiro, the woman that adopted Izuku after his mother died." "Yes, that would be me. But can we get this over with, it's not easy to let go of a boy you took in as your son," she said and started to tear up. Izuku noticed and started comforting Jiro. "It's okay Jiro. I want this," he said. The woman at the counter then wrote something on a piece of paper and gave it to them. "Sign here, and you'll no longer be the adopted son of Mrs. Tamao and her husband," she said. Izuku signed and gave it to Tamao who was also going to sign. At first, she hesitated but quickly regained her composure and signed the papers. "Congratulations, Izuku Midoriya. You're no longer related to this woman." the woman at the counter said. Izuku was fairly happy, but Jiro seemed sad. They then left the center and walked to an unknowing Kyoka Jiro.

When they got back, Kyoka asked, "Where did you guys go?" Jiro looked at her sadly but still gave her a smile. "We let go of him. He is no longer your adopted brother," she said. Kyoka was shocked. The boy she has known for 10 whole years. The boy that has been with her through both hard and easy times. Her brother was no longer hers. She started to sob, but suddenly felt someone's arms around her, comforting her and rubbing his hand in circles across her back to calm her down. She quickly recognized the muscular, but soothing body shape as Izuku's. "Why, Izuku? Why did you go through with this?" she asked. "I was the one to suggest it," Izuku lied "I did it so I could date you without us being siblings. Because to be honest, siblings dating sounds weird and I think it's illegal." Izuku said and gave her a smile. "I-I guess that makes sense," Kyoka said. "Hey! I know what'll lift your spirit. How about we play another song. This time we can play a duet." Izuku suggested. Kyoka suddenly got a little happier and smiled back at him. "I would love that!" she said. "Aaaaand, I'll just leave you two alone." Both Izuku and Kyoka became flustered when they remembered that Jiro was still in the room. "And Izuku, we'll talk about you paying rent because you need to pay if you're going to live here without being related to this family," Jiro said. "O-Okay," he replied and Jiro left the two alone.

Jiro set everything ready and started recording. "Hello guys, and welcome back to our show!" Izuku started. Kyoka then asked, "Hey, Kujir, which song will we play today?" "Good question, Okiru. Today we'll play a duet song called Little Do You Know made Alex & Sierra. I think it's a very good song, so that's why we'll play that today," Izuku replied. "Okay, so I suggest you play the guitar and sing and I'll just sing for this one," Kyoka said. "And without further ado, let's get this started!"

(K - Kyoka, I - Izuku, B - Both)

K: Little do you know

How I'm breaking