Please Be Okay

Kyoka POV:

The last thing we saw on the screens was a crazy-looking Bakugou and an Izuku that tried to shield himself. Most of us stood there shocked at what Bakugou had done, especially me. I tried to hold back my tears, but it was impossible. When the person you love is in danger and you can't do anything to help them, you slowly break down. I fell to my knees and started sobbing, thinking the worst.

I kept on crying for a while before I felt All Might rush out of the room towards the city. Some of the girls tried to comfort me by saying "It's going to be okay" and "He's probably going to survive" and "Don't lose hope."

I could barely hear their voices. All I was thinking of was Izuku. I felt myself slowly tear up, and I knew that I couldn't live without him. He is already too attached to me and I'm too attached to him for us to be separated. I could feel it every time we saw each other, and every time we showed our love.

After a while of crying and regretting every decision I had ever taken, I looked around only to see that most of my classmates had already gone to the crash site. The only ones left were a black-haired girl who's name was Momo and an invisible girl who's name was Toru. I decided to face my fears and stood up with determination flowing through my body. 'Don't worry, Izuku, You are going to be okay! I'll make sure of that.' I thought as I walked to the scene.

I got there and it seemed to be much worse than I thought it would be. I could see half of the building had completely collapsed. The rubble was definitely deep enough to hide several people. Luckily I saw the other students standing over what seemed to be three figures. One of them wasn't moving at all, but the other two seemed to be squirming in pain. I got closer and what met my eyes almost moved me to tears.

I could see Iida and Uraraka lay on the floor. They were both unconscious, but they were still slightly moving every now and then due to the pain. The other person was Bakugou and he was also unconscious, but he wasn't nearly as injured as the other two. They were all injured, but Uraraka and Iida were both severely injured while Bakugou had only strained himself from using his quirk to that degree.

I immediately stopped when I saw All Might looking at the three with sorrow and regret in his eyes. I looked at him with begging eyes, pleading him that what I thought wasn't true. All Might noticed my look and replied with his own sad look. My heart broke at the fact that they couldn't find Izuku. I kept saying to myself that it wasn't true, but all the evidence showed another story. 

I quickly ran away from the others, crying my heart out as I ran. The fact that Izuku was no longer with me left me to die. I didn't want to be alive without him. He literally meant the world to me, and if I said otherwise I would be lying.  He was the only person in the world that I felt like I could spend the rest of my life with. I just couldn't get the thought of his body lying under all this rubble. Cold, broken, hurt, hollow, that was probably what Izuku was feeling right now. I, however, could not feel anything but regret. Regret that I didn't do anything to stop this from happening.

I kept on running until I knew they couldn't see me anymore and sat down behind a huge piece of the building that covered my body from everyone's eyesight. I sat there, crying. Crying by the fact that my lover was probably gone. He had left this world, me, too early, and I could only regret everything.

I punched the ground as hard as I could, angry at myself for not doing anything. If I could just see him one last time. And so, I kept punching the ground until both my hands were bloody and bruised. I looked at my hands with sadness and was about to just lay down to sleep until I heard something. Something that may have saved me from a huge wave of depression hitting me straight on. It was a small, whimp sound that reminded me of a certain person. I looked towards the sound and asked, "Izuku... is that you? Izuku please answer me! I need you, don't leave me!" pleading that he would answer me.

I slowly made my way over to where the sound came from and noticed a hole in the ground. Not a big hole, only big enough for an arm to go down. I looked down the hole and gasped at what I saw. I saw a small pond, but what made me gasp was the hand that was in the pond. I would recognize that hand anywhere. I could see Izuku's hand, resting in the small amount of water.

It seemed relaxed, too relaxed for me. I quickly laid down and put my arm in the hole, trying to reach Izuku's hand. As my arm went deeper and deeper down the hole it suddenly stopped. I could feel water surround my fingertips, and a faint touch of skin. I moved my hand as much as possible, trying to wake him up.

After a while, my efforts were awarded with some movement against my fingers. I could feel a hand grab mine as the only thing I could do was smile. He was alive... I gripped his hand tighter, indicating that I was there for him. "K-Kyoka..." he called out to me. "Izuku... you're going to be okay... just wait a while and I promise you, I'll get you out of there," I replied as I slowly moved my earphone lobes down the hole.

When they were all the way down, I asked him, "Where does it hurt?" "Everywhere... but mostly my stomach and head," he replied as he tried to reassure me that he was fine. I found his head with my earlobes and gently stroked his cheeks in a relaxing manner.

I then slowly made on earlobe go down his body, reaching his stomach not long after. I quickly scanned his stomach for any sort of injury and when I felt something made of metal instead of where his stomach was supposed to be, I could only gasp. I held my free hand up to my mouth and tried to calm down, but deep down I could feel my heart ache.

I knew I couldn't do much in this situation so I figured I would try and slowly make my way down towards Izuku. I removed both earlobes from him and let his hand go. He didn't seem to like that as he made a pleading sound for any humane contact possible. I ignored his pleading as it was for his own good.

I then started lifting the boulders above him. I used my bare hands at the smaller ones and helped myself with my earlobes on the heavier ones. Once I was halfway down, the boulders kept growing in size. Now I had to really put my back into it for me to get rid of the different shaped rocks. Even though, I kept going, trying to save the only person in the world I needed to live.

Now it was only one layer left, but it was a flat piece of the building. If I was to move that out of the way, I would need help. I grabbed Izuku's hand again and soothed him by contact. In the most relaxing tone I could, I said to him, "Izuku... I need your help now. If you want to be free, you'll have to push upwards as much as you can when I tell you so." He seemed to tense up a bit as to how he's going to be freed. "O-Okay." I heard him reply and got myself ready, still holding his hand. I wrapped my earlobes around the piece of rock as many times I could and readied myself for one last push. I put my free hand under the rock and got ready.

"Now," I said as I started to push the rock upwards. I could hear faint groans as he also tried his best to lift the rock. It was impossible for me to understand what Izuku felt at that moment, but I could only imagine all the pain from it. Slowly, but surely, we lifted the rock.

It kept on rising and after a while of intense lifting, I could make out his figure. He seemed to be really dirty, with several noticeable injuries. His arms were bruised badly and had 3rd. degree burns in them. His face was also burned heavily and was severely bruised. His legs were also burned badly, but they both seemed to be broken. His chest was noticeably formed in all ways wrong. His chest was as uneven as a mountain slide. But the worst part, his stomach. It had a huge metal pipe through it. Luckily the metal pipe was moving along with Izuku's body so he didn't bleed out.

We kept on pushing the rock up and at last, it came off to reveal Izuku's broken body. He fell forward, stripped of all energy and strength. I caught him as he fell straight in my arms. I moved my hand across the back of his head and felt his hair relax at the touch. I moved my other hand on his back in circles to try and calm him down. I couldn't stop myself and started crying. The only thing I could do was pray that he would be okay, and not long after, he passed out in my arms...

End Of Chapter 8!

A/N: Sorry for taking so long to update every time. But I'm going to try and make stories more often from now on. This chapter was only meant to be a filler in on how Kyoka felt towards Izuku, but I guess it ended up as a full-fledged chapter instead. Tomorrow, I'm going to work on "The Demon Hero", but I think I won't be able to get out a chapter before Sunday.

Oh, and thanks to everyone for over 1,600 reads! This story is getting quite good feedback, and I love when one of my stories seem to make you happy. I love you guys, Peace!

Word Count: 1647!