CHAPTER 2 - Old Aquaintance

Law's POV:

"Law, my name is Law, I believe you knew me when we were in highschool, I was that lanky kid everyone enjoyed to shove down the stairway till one day I was gone and people thought I died and held a memory of me."

I gave a sad smile, I then sat beside kidd.

"I was your fan since then, if you remember red roses by your dorm room but I had to move away, anyways I don't know how you'd see that love but I do, though you have Bonney as a girlfriend, I figured you were straight."

Kids POV:

I looked at him confused, trying to recollect the memories of when I used to go to high school. I was a total bully back then, only thought about hanging with mates, smoking pot and banging girls, my grades were a total mess and didn't care at all about my education, but I definitely don't remember anyone by that name. And I don't remember bullying him either. Thank fuck for that.

Wait.. Could it be he was that kid with the black hair in my chemistry class, always answering correctly to every single question the professor asked? I remember now.
My back then *friends* used to throw him spit balls in class, I remember defending him once and told them to stop and that wasn't funny anymore.
Why in the name of God would he idolize me? Maybe because of that time when I defended him in the corridor when they tried to shove him in the locker. I didn't really think much of that, I just did what was right, as I was trying to be a better person myself.
And those roses...?? What is that supposed to mean.. He was the one putting them there? I thought it was that ugly fat girl who kept stalking me at school and try a get in my pants CONSTANTLY.

"well... I am really sorry about what happened in high school, I kinda remember you but my life was a total mess back then and my recollection of the facts are pretty vague. And... Wait... Bonney? My girlfriend? Ahahahahahah God fucking damn it. That's what she claims... And the media likes to stir up and make up bullshit about my life. She's just one of the many girls that I bang once in a while, nothing more than a toy. Anyway, Law, nice to meet you... Again. I can't give you my mobile number as my manager won't allow it, however I will insist with him to give you a date in which I'll be available for dinner next week. I know I can't perform and all, but there are still things I need to attend to, so please do call my manager to check in to when I'll be able to see you. If you look into my backpack over there on the chair, his business card is just in the front pocket, I'll see him this afternoon and let him know about you. Thanks again for everything."

I look at him and smirk.

Law's POV:

I nod and got up to take a card, smiling a bit and raising a brow.

"you're under alcapone? Seriously?"

I began to laugh a bit and snort.

"Oh this will be fun"

I mumbled as he got the clipboard.

"Anything else before I go?"

Kids POV:

I look at him and chuckle.

"Yeah I know right. He's an oddball but a great businessman, he really knows his shit. Anyway, I think I'll be fine for now. I think I need to rest. It was nice seeing you again, and I'm glad... You know... That you didn't actually die when you left the school. "

I smile gently at him as I run my hand through my red hair.

Laws POV:

I nod and walk out the door on the line with bege.

"shouldn't you be happy that kidd is under my care than some random quack doctor surgeon that could break his face even more? Bege?"

I began to laugh and wave goodbye to kidd who I'll see in his next hospital round.