CHAPTER 4 - The Date (part 2)

Laws POV:

I wobbly walked to the restroom , feeling my legs give
'fuck.. I ... He... We.. Oh god forgive me penguin and shachi, but i may have gotten kidd first'
I thought and began to grin, practically in cloud nine

Kids POV:

The place was completely empty as I had booked the whole restaurant for the night.

It was my favourite, it had an extremely modern look to it, chic but at the same time, very laid back, with lounge deep house music softly playing in the background and soft dark lights. I was a regular here so everyone knew me.

I was sitting at the usual booth table, waiting for Law who went to the bathroom.
I could see some fans peeking through the windows taking pictures and trying to get in to meet me but killer and jack didn't allow them in and told them to leave. They still wouldn't leave but it didn't matter as the window was far from where I was.

"what would you like to drink tonight?"
the waiter came to take my drink order.

"I'd like to take a couple of bottles of Dom perignon please, and also a vodka redbull. Thanks." I replied.
He then nodded and left.

I was known to be a really heavy drinker, as I loved to have a good time alcohol was something I craved.

I heard a ping on my phone.
I went to look at it. It was a message from Bonney.

*hey baby. Was wondering if you're up for some fun tonight, I'm feeling kinda horny for you...*

I chuckled and shook my head, and wrote a reply

*maybe another time. *

God she's annoying.
She's a good fuck but it just gets on my nerves when she's clingy like that pretending like she's my girlfriend and telling the media stories about us. I closed the chat and started looking through my insta whilst waiting for Law.

Laws POV:

I came back out without the yellow v neck and walked to him, I said I couldnt be eye candy for the day, showing off the tattoo on my chest. I went to him and sat on his lap

"hey."

He purred and grinded down

"i want steak and red wine, any sweet red wine." He grins and plays with his soft red hair "please sir?"

Kids POV:

I was completely taken off guard by Laws behavior.

"w--where's your shirt gone?!"

I was completely red in the face as he sat on me at the table and I couldn't take my eyes off his massive tattoo and his slim muscular torso.

"Are you drunk already?!"
I asked in a playful and shocked way as I lightly placed my hands on his hips and  layed my head back on the back of the seat so I could look at him.

Laws POV:

I laugh

"i'm not, let's just say i can be your candy boy for the night, if it won't last at least i fulfilled my dreams, well secret dreams."

He admitted and palmed him gently, wanting to eat too but tease kidd first.
He shouldn't do it, he knew he should behave but he couldn't help it, no one said he couldn't let his bad boy side get out and play.

Kids POV:

I stared at him and smirked sexily and replied

"look..."