CHAPTER 5 - The First Night (Part 1)

Kids POV:

As we got into the car, wire drove off as fast as possible to avoid me getting out of the car and beating someone's ass to shreds.

"I can't fucking stand these bastard paparazzi they NEVER MIND THEIR BUSINESS and always ask stupid fucking questions to piss me off on purpose. One day I swear to God I'll snap."

I was talking to myself in an angry rage and clenching my fists so hard that my nails dug into my skin.

Law got on my lap and snuggled
"calm down, your scaring me.."
he mumbled and gently began to mark my neck sensually.

I was furious, my temper was the worst when I was drunk. My fists relaxed when law came close, I relaxed my head on the headrest of the car and let him mark my neck, my head was spinning.

I was still growling and angry at what happened but a drunken touch by a handsome man was all I needed to start calming down.
"hmm.."
I hummed as I tangled my hand in laws hair and pulled it back slightly violently to make him look at me.

"You're one hell of a fucking bad boy introducing me to your fuck buddies right before I was gonna take you home"

I hissed at his face with a sexy angry grin.

"You shouldn't have done that.... You made me angry.... And now I have to punish you"
I hissed under my breath

Laws POV:

I then gulped and wrapped my arms around his neck, I gently shrugged the jacket off and nodded

"you can punish me, i didn't know sanji-ya would be there okay? But you can break me and not him"
I said gently as I thought ' really law? Your going to let another man 'punish' you? Wasn't doflamingo enough' I clung to him tightly

" forgive me? "

Kids POV:

As I was about to answer, Wire started talking into the car microphone.

"We're here Kid" to which I replied "Good".

I waited as Wire opened the car door for me.
"Be a good boy and come with me now."
I said to Law as I exited the car and was walking towards the front door of my villa.

Laws POV:

I nod and had my clothes with me, I followed kidd and hummed softly, not wanting to anger him more.
Though what does the red head want to do? Do they fuck? Isn't it the first time he's going to be with a guy? Does he know how to do it? I eye the back of kidd's head intensely as we walk

Kids POV:

I open the door of the villa and turn to jack and Killer.

"don't fucking disturb me until tomorrow morning no matter what. Got it?"
"yes Kid"

they answered In a chorus.
I then proceeded to let law inside and walked up the stairs.

"is he really gonna fuck that guy?"
jack asked Killer puzzled.
"YOU know how he is. He just likes to have fun and experiment new stuff"
replied Killer as they settled to guard the entrance of the house for the night.

As I got at the top of the stairs, I turned to Law and looked at him intensely, my breath still smelling like rum and vodka.
I leaned in to passionately kiss him, my tongue violently roaming the inside of his mouth, my arms straddling and pinching his hips and pulling them against mine.
Then I retracted and said softly

"You're gonna have to make up for how you've embarrassed me tonight, your daddy is not fucking happy with your behavior."

Laws POV: