Chapter 2

As I am finally waking up I hear two voices speaking and I know one of them is Griphook, but I don't know who the second voice is, though it does sound very familiar. After a minute I gain the strength to open my eyes and when I do I realize I'm in the infirmary at Hogwarts. "Ah Mr. Snape welcome back. You've been unconscious for about a week so I decided to transfer you to the school infirmary, I hope that is ok." I look at Griphook and I put on a small smile, "yes that's fine thank you Griphook." 

"Griphook," I flinch as I hear the second voice for a couple reasons. One, because I forgot he was here. And two because I realize it is Snape, aka my father. "Why did you call Potter Mr. Snape?" 

"Ah yes that is why I asked you to meet me here, we have much to discuss. Lets all go back to my office so that we have more privacy. Let's go through the floo." 

I try getting up on my own but my body is still super weak from the cleansing and from all the beatings I received over the summer, and I guess da-Professor Snape see's this because he comes over to me and helps me up the walks with me to the floo in the infirmary. "Thank you" I whisper "mm" is all I get from Snap and I can't help but get a little sad because I have a feeling he won't want me when he finds out I'm his son. I men hes hated me for the past few years for a reason right? Looks like I'm still gonna be stuck with the Dursleys until I'm eighteen. What if Snape gets mad that I changed my last name to his.

I guess I was deep in thought because all of a sudden I realize that I'm sitting in a chair and Griphook and snap are both staring at me. "sorry" I whisper.

"That's alright Mr. Snape, you've been through a lot. So I was just asking you if you were alright with me showing Mr. Snape the parchment with all the information we discovered about you?" Griphook says 

"Yes that's fine, also you can just call me Harry." 

"Very well Harry," Griphook puts opens a drawer and pulls out the paper and hands it to Snape, who is sitting next to me, and he takes a few minutes to read over it then he looks at me with an unreadable expression. 

"Griphook why don't I remember my son?"

"It appears you too have blocks on you if you will come with me we will remove them and then you should remember." 

"Ok, let's go pot-Harry"

I look over at my dad and nod. Dad helps me up again holding onto me as we walk to the room to remove his blocks.

"wait right here ok?" he ask me as we enter the room. "ok" I whisper

*skip the 

Finally after an hour everything is done and Dad looks over at me and just stares at me. As he is starring at me my stomach drops because I just know he doesn't want me so I start to ramble "It's alright if you don't want me I understand I mean I wouldn't want me either I'm just a worthless freak I mean I know you hate me you always have and just because I'm your son doesn't mean things would change I wasn't expecting anything to change anyway and even if you did want me I would just be a burden if you had to take care of me so don't worry about it I-I-I'm f-fine with m-m-m-my r-re-relatives um s-so uh I-I-'m r-re-really s-sor-ry c-can I-I go?" towards the end of my ramble I started to cry so without waiting for an answer I ignore all my pain and get up from my sitting position on the floor and try to take a step but I lose my balance and I start to fall but all of a sudden arms are wrapped around me and I lose it, I break down knowing no one will ever want or love me.

"Shhhh it's alright son I got you. Of course I want you, I was just shocked. I love you. I'm so sorry that I've been terrible to you these past years. If I would have known then I would have taken you from those wretched muggles a long time ago. I know you are not fine with those magic hating muggles. You are going to tell me about that later by the way. For now we are going to my chambers at school and you are going to rest. And then, when you're well rested, we are going to have a very long talk." Dad says while hugging me so tight it's hard to breathe but I don't care because I finally have someone who might love me. I still wonder about how Draco will react when he finds out he's my mate. Wait.

"Dad?" I whisper

"Yes Harry?"

"Umm I was just wondering how you think Draco will react when he discovers he's my mate."

"Well I hope he knows how lucky he is but I can't be certain. But don't worry son whatever happens everything will be alright I will protect you with everything I have."

I can't help but smile at that even though I'm still very nervous about seeing Draco at school "Thank you, I love you." I say quietly.

"I love you too son, now lets go back shall we?"

I nod and we head back to dads living quarters at school. Once there dad expands his quarters and adds another room for me. Once that's done he lays me down and kisses my forehead saying "Good night my son sleep well I love you very much and I'm very glad I have you now. remember we are going to talk once you're awake, but don't worry nothing you say will make me think any less than you. If you need me I will be in the living room just out your door. Sleep well." then he kisses my forehead and turns out the light and closes my door after I tell him I love him too. Once he closes the door I fall asleep very quickly thinking I am so lucky to have a dad like Snape.

A/N lol I feel like this sucks but uhh yeah hope you enjoyed it at least a tiny bit? yeahh please let me know if I need to fix anything or if you have any title ideas for this book, thanks.