Chapter 7

When I wake up I almost jump out of bed when I see someone laying next to me, then I see it's just Draco and I smile. He's so handsome, I'm so lucky to have him "you're staring." I gasp "How'd you know your eyes are closed." I say confused. "You think I need to look at you to know when you're looking at me?" I blush smiling really big "dork" I say giggling. All of a sudden he rolls over so he's laying on top of me "what did you call me?" he says while tickling me. I laugh till tears start coming out of my eyes "I'm sorry I'm sorry you're not a dork I'm sorry." Finally he stops "Uhu that's what I thought." I open my eyes and see he's smiling at me so I smile back "I love you dragon." He smiles really big and kisses my forehead, both my cheeks, my chin, my nose, then finally my lips "I love you too my baby lion." I giggle and kiss him again.

"Ok baby we have to go to breakfast then we will talk to you're friends." I pout "do we have to? I like cuddling with you." He flips us so I'm straddling him and I lean down so my face is in the crook of his neck. He kisses the side of my head "I love cuddling with you too baby, but think about it like this; If we go talk to them right now then we can cuddle for the rest of the day until we are hungry." I lean back so I'm sitting on his lap as he sits up too and I pout again "Fine but promise we can cuddle as soon as we are done?" He nods and kisses my cheek making me smile. "Come on get up so we can get ready."

*Time skip to in the great hall*

Once we arrive in the Great Hall I go straight to my dad and hug him "Good morning dad. How are you this morning?" I say with a smile and he smiles back and kisses my forehead "good morning son I am doing quite well and it seems like you're doing good too yes?" I smile big "I'm doing great I'm just so happy that I have you and Dray. You guys just make me so happy, I love you both so much." I say and I him again and he hugs back tight. "I love you too son and I am so happy I have you as well. I am also so happy that I am one of the reasons that you are so happy." I pull back form the hug still smiling "now all we have to do is find mom then our family will be complete and you can be as happy as I am with my mate." Dad smiles again "we will find her soon. Now go eat son and we can talk later tonight if you would like. I'm going to talk with a few people while you talk to your friends today." I nod and give him a last hug before going back to Draco.

"Hi baby, I got you a plate ready and here is your potion." I smile and kiss his cheek "Thank you dragon." He smiles back and kisses my nose making me giggle. "Holy Merlin you guys are so cute. You guys look like you've been together forever. Blaise why can't we be like that." I look up and smile at Pansy "Hi Pansy, you two are cute together as well." She smiles back "Thanks Harry." 

*skip to after breakfast*

I run up to Fred, George, Neville, and Luna while holding Draco's hand "Hey guys." "Hi Harry." They all say at the same time. I smile and say "Um do you guys think we could all talk for a moment? It's very important." "Of course Harry we miss you at our table." Neville says with a smile and the others nod with him and I smile back "I missed you guys too." I hug all of them " let's all go to my room maybe? More privacy." They all nod and I take Drays hand again and I lead my friends to my room.

Once we get to my room I transfigure a few couches so we can all sit. "Ok so first things first. As you know this is Draco. He's my mate." I say with a nervous smile. But they all smile and Luna is the first to walk over to us "Hi Draco I'm Luna Lovegood I am pleased to meet you." She says with a smile as she hugs Draco and I smile. "Hi Luna I am Pleased to meet you as well." Dray says with a smile. Next is Neville "Hi Draco, Uh you already know me but uh yeah I'm Neville." Dray smiles and holds out his hand for Neville to shake, which he does "Hi Neville I am really sorry for how I've treated you the past years. I regret it and I hope we can put it behind us and we can be friends." Neville smiles "Of course. Just don't hurt Harry, he's like a brother to us four." Dray nods "I will never hurt him, I love him to much to ever hurt him in any way." He says the last part looking at me and I smile "I love you too dragon." "AWWW" I look at the twins with a raised eyebrow "Sorry you guys are just so cute." They say as they both come forward and bring Draco Into a hug. They pull back "Hi I'm Fred-" "And I'm George." "Pleasure-" "To-" "Meet-" "You." I look at Draco and laugh as he looks confused for a second "Uh Fred-" He says pointing to Fred which makes me smile "and George?" The twins smile and nod "Good job most people can't keep up. Harry is the first person we met that get's it right. Even our own family get it wrong."

We talk for a bit before I remember the reason I brought them here "Oh shoot we have stuff to discuss." They all nod so I begin with telling them everything that is needed to be said. My friends all look at me for a second then Neville speaks up "Harry you should know by now that we will be by your side through everything. Of course we will join your side." I smile as the others nod "Thanks guys, you are the best friends I could ever have." I say leaning back against Draco and he wraps his arm around me and kisses my temple. "You guys really are a lovely couple. I'm really glad you have Draco and your dad Harry. It's about time good things start happening for you." Luna says and I smile "Thank you Luna. Everything is almost perfect, I just have to find my mom then everything will be complete."

We all talk happily for a while before they leave. Finally some cuddle time with Dray. I look up at him and smile "Cuddles?" He smiles "Of course baby come on lets go to bed." We cuddle for a few hours before we fall asleep. When I wake up it's really late and Dray is still asleep so I just go back to sleep because he is just so cuddly and the perfect pillow.