We miss you|Taekook x Reader

Warnings- semi crossdressing,boy on boy,talk of pegging and bdsm,toys and slight mommy kink

Warnings- semi crossdressing,boy on boy,talk of pegging and bdsm,toys and slight mommy kink. Also my first time writing smut,sorry if it's shit. Enjoy anyway ;v;

 It has been about 2 months since you'd seen the boys

It has been about 2 months since you'd seen the boys. They'd been busy,they'd grown in popularity so much recently causing them to have barely any time for themselves,let alone for you. You especially missed your boys,Taehyung and Jeongguk. You three had been dating for almost 8 months.You were surprised that the other members hadn't found out yet,considering how loud they tended to be. 

You had your own things to attend to,your job kept you quite busy,constant business trips and papers to sort. So it wasn't like that you'd be able talk to them even if they weren't as busy.

But tonight you finally had time to yourself,and you were gonna spend it with Taehyung and Jeongguk. You got into your favorite lingerie,a black bra-corset combo with panties and garter belt to match. Putting on your robe,you settled yourself on your bed,Discord opened on your laptop ready to see your boys.

The icon finally popped up, indicating that you'd finally get see your boyfriends for first time in months. You could feel your heart pounding in excitement and anxiety as you clicked answer.

"I-is it on?" It was Jeongguk, his face right up on the camera.god,its been too long since you seen that adorable little face.

"Silly Kookie,Of course,back away so Y/N can see!" Taehyung's voice was in a shaky tone,you could hear the excitement in his voice. The slightly smaller of two scrambled to sit next to his boyfriend,making sure only their upper bodies were shown.

"Kookie,Tae Tae! Look at my babies,all dressed up. So so pretty." You swooned,there was slightest hint of lust on your tongue. The two boys were wearing the sweaters you had sent them for your 6 month anniversary,but you had a feeling that they were wearing something a little more.

"Thank you,Y/N!" They said in unison,smiles on their faces. You could tell they were nervous. You hummed in response,clicking your tongue.

"Are you two wearing the little gifts I got you?" Jeongguk tilted the camera down slightly,lifting his sweater up,holding it with his teeth. Taehyung,a bit more shy,held his up just so you could get just a peek. The two boys were wearing a set of panties and thigh highs that you had gotten for them along with their sweaters,and god,did it do things to you.

"Boys,I have an idea. We haven't played in awhile. You two being in those pretty little outfits,all flustered. It's getting mommy very excited. Fix that camera so mommy can see all of her boys." The two let go of their shirts,Jeonggukk fixed the camera,making sure that you could see them fully. He scooted closer to Taehyung,waiting for further instructions.

"Now,before anything else,I need you two to get something. Do you have the box with you?" The two knew exactly what you were talking about,the two ran off to get it from the closet in the hallway next to their shared bedroom. This gave you time to shed yourself of that robe,knowing how excited the two got seeing you in such revealing attire.

          Jeongguk and Taehyung finally came back after what seemed like ages holding a black box  decorated with lace and a label that read "toys".  You could see both boys cocks peak though their sweaters slightly, they knew exactly what was going to happen. You smirked,tongue running over your lips. "Good boys. Now let's start slow,we haven't done this in awhile,have we?" The two nodded in response,waiting for instruction.

"First,both of you take off those sweaters,not by yourself,for eachother" you could see both Taehyung and Jeongguk faces turn red,Taehyung even averting his eyes from that gaze of yours. Jeongguk took Taehyung's hand in his,facing him towards him. Planting his lips on his,he grabbed the bottom of elder's sweater. Jeongguk then guided his bigger hand to his hips,causing him grip his sweater. Almost simultaneously together the two lifted eachother's sweaters off,lips still gliding against each other. 

"Stop. Can't have two just teasing eachother fovever." You bite your lip,oh,the things you had planned.

"Take out the double ended dildo from box,show me when you do. I want to see your faces." Crimson spread across both boys faces,As Taehyung grabbed the toy out of box,biting his lip.

" Good boys. Now,Suck,both of you. I want to see all of it." At this point both boys couldn't help but moan. Backing up,they both held the dildo up so you so you could see.

"L-like this,can you see,mommy?" Jeongguk stuttered,your pleasure was most important to the both of them. You nod,a predatory gaze in your eyes. Both hesitate,the two hold hands while firmly holding the dildo. Slowly,Jeongguk and Taehyung began taking the toy in their mouths. You can't help but moan at the sight,hand going to play with your clit.

"You wish that was my cock don't you? Fucking your faces one at a time,while other waits impatiently? Both of you,such needy sluts." You growl,you missed them so dearly. You missed missed this,missed seeing them like this. Nothing but sluts waiting to be filled.

"Y-yes mommy" The two said almost instantly,then went back to sucking,running their tongues over the head then going down on the shaft. You were all so close,it's been so long. You began to finger yourself,breathing becoming unsteady.

"Touch eachothers cocks,fucking cum for me." Your voice screamed pure dominance. The two unlatched hands and began to jerk eachothers cock. Slowly at first then speeding up in pure need.

Taehyung was first cum,body shaking and mumbling gibberish mixed with small whimpers. Jeongguk came shortly after,almost untouched while Taehyung came down from his high. They both took the cock from their mouth,sucking the cum off eachothers fingers,gazing at you,finally reaching your orgasm.

"You both did so well,I'm so proud of you. I love you both so much,I couldn't ask for better boyfriends."

"We love you too,Mommy!" They blew kisses at the camera,blush spread across their faces. Just in time two,there was a knock on Jeongguk's and Taehyung's shared home's door.

"Fuck,that must be the rest of the guys." Taehyung cussed.

"Bye Y/N,love you!!" They both smiled one last time,turning off the camera.

God,you loved them so much

A/N- Thank you all for reading my first smut,sorrry it took so long <33 more to come,love you all <33

-Alex