Just friends|Taehyung x reader

(Finally one for Tae ahhh!! College AU where Y/N walks in on Tae playing with her dildo

(Finally one for Tae ahhh!! College AU where Y/N walks in on Tae playing with her dildo.)

Warnings-pegging,voyeurism,anal play ,Slight mommy kink,praise kink,slight degradation
Enjoy~<3

Warnings-pegging,voyeurism,anal play ,Slight mommy kink,praise kink,slight degradationEnjoy~<3

      It had been a long day, a very long day. You've taken upon yourself to take more classes then usual, 6 to be exact. You just needed a nap at this point. Thankfully your roommate was quiet as a mouse. An art major, spending all of his time curled up in his room working on a painting or something of that nature.

      You lazily open the door of your roommates and yours shared apartment, hours of assignments, all due this week. You place your keys down, sighing heavily. You walk over to the small kitchen, placing your sea of papers down, grabbing the vodka you always keep in fridge for when you get especially stressed. You glance at the papers. You should probably start those,you were never the best at doing work last minute. You pick up the papers, taking a swig of the vodka.

You began to walk towards your room, vodka still in hand. But then you hear a faint noise that makes you stop in your tracks. That noise being moans, And its coming from Taehyung's room. You can't help it, the door is slightly open, practically begging you to look. You place your things on the floor, tip toeing towards the slightly open door. You peak though the opening, holding your breath.