canvas

here's the first shot! enjoy!

it was a sunny friday morning. chirps of bird can be heard, the trees are dancing, the wind is so calm. the place is too peaceful for a working day.

working day.

a ringing alarm wake up the brown haired boy, indicating that he needs to prepare for his work. he groaned as he stopped his alarm clock. he got up from his messy bed and do his morning rituals. his apartment was not that big. it's only good for two person, actually.

he fixed his shirt. he's wearing a black sweatshirt, black ripped jeans, and a pair of converse shoes for his work. he's a model, after all.

one final looked at the mirror and he's ready to leave. he picked up the hand bag and made his way to the door. he locked it once he's already outside.

he was about to leave when he noticed the brunette boy on the neighborhood on his right side. the brunette is on a rush. he's wearing an oversized white t-shirt, skinny jeans, and a pair of timberland. his backpack was delicately hanged on his shoulder. he passed the brown haired boy who is looking at him, confused.

"uh hey, your shoe lace is undone. you may get t-" the brown haired boy trailed off.

"huh? ah yeah. thanks!" the brunette replied, tying his shoe lace while making his way to the stairs.

"bye.." the brown haired boy mumbled.

oh he's late? he should be careful next time.

____

"hyung, i'm sorry i'm late.." jungkook breathed out once he saw his manager, standing in the locker room door, hands on his hips, left eyebrow is raise up, looking a bit annoyed.

"..again. you're late again. how many times should i tell you that you should sleep early when it's thursday because you have a whole day shift every friday. you're thinking about him again, right? that's why you're late? stop thinking about him, 'kay?" jin scolded, but soon he smirk before he left the blushing jungkook.

jungkook became a working student, a week after his parents died. he was only 16 years old when he started working for him to live. now, he's 19, and he works as a waiter in kim's cafe. his manager is kim seokjin, who acts like a brother to him ever since he got his job. he doesn't have classes every friday, that's why he's on his whole day shift right now.

you're late again, kook! jin hyung is right. you should stop thinking about him. he scolded himself.

the chimes on the door rang, indicating that there's a person who came in.

"good day! welcome to kim's cafe! what..do you want to have?" jungkook stared at the person who came in.

it was him.

"i'm not here to order something. i just want to talk to jin hyung, is he here?" the brown haired boy awhile ago, taehyung, asked.

"uh well, he's on his office. i'm going to call him, wait here" jungkook said, trying his best not to stutter.

"no.. it's okay. i'm-" taehyung, once again, got cut off.