10

Jule

These few weeks...

Had been really weird.

Joshua got more closer with Jan and I got more closer with Jun.

Everytime Joshua asked me to hang out with him, I already had plans with Jun. And so did he with Jan.

We haven't even cuddled like we usually do for weeks.

I admit it.

I miss him.

"Are you alright, Jule?" He said to me. I nodded. "Something's wrong. Isn't it?" He said as he puts his hand on top of mine. I looked at him who's sitting across me on the table. He confessed his feelings to me a few days ago.

It somehow made me happy. It was really diffrent than the feeling I had when Hansol did it. Maybe I like him. Maybe I do.

He smiled at me. "Cheer up." He said. I tried my best to hide my smile. "Let's go somewhere." He said. "Sure." I replied.

We paid the cashier and went out to somwhere only he knows. It was a place in the city I've never seen. I could saw the night lights of the city. I'm afraid of the dark but this is my favourite thing, ever.

"This is amazing, Joshua. I really love the view." I said. I looked at the boy who's standing beside me.

*

Joshua

"This is amazing, Joshua. I really love the view." Jule said. I froze in my place and my heart started beating really fast.

"Is there something between you and Joshua?" He asked. "No... We... We're not dating." She said. "You like him, don't you?" He asked.

I don't know about you, Jule.

But I like you.

I like you.

"I don't know." She said. "Before you know, I wanna change your mind." he said.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend, Jule?" he asked.

"I think I do." she answered.

"Give me a real answer." He said.

Jule sighed.

"Yes." she said. Her boyfriend leaned towards her and pressed a kiss on her cheek. "Thanks." he said as he held her hand and walked away. Their hands intertwined and their eyes interlocked.

I sighed.

I walked back home with a Caramel Machiatto on my hand. My head flashbacked to the precious moments.

From that moment where I bumped into her, the first second I saw her at school and we became seatmates, every time we hanged out, every hug or cuddle, until my most precious moments,

Every second I've spent with her.

"Joshua?" A girl called. I turned around. "Can I ask you something?" she asked.

"Sure." I replied.

"You're single, right?" She asked.

"Yes I am." I said.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied with a smile.

Am I too afraid to hurt her feelings or Am I too afraid about mine?

I don't understand what I'm feeling for Jule.

But she has Jun now.

Her boyfriend.

And I should move on. I should occupy my heart with someone else. Someone who loves me.

*

Jule

My boyfriend insisted on driving me back home but I prefered to walk on my own.

I kind of wondered inside my brain. Thinking why I accepted Jun as my boyfriend.

Maybe I'm just not ready to face the image of Joshua and me being a couple. I guess I rather see him happy with the person who loves him.

"You're single, right?" I heard a familiar voice. I took a closer look.

"Yes I am." a boy said.

It...

"Will you be my boyfriend?" She asked.

"Yeah." He replied with a smile.

I gripped my Vanilla Latte tighter.

I shouldn't feel this way.

I...

Joshua...

is dating Jan.

*