Chapter 1

This was supposed to be a simple C-Rank mission. An easy escort mission to the Wave country. No one expected this to turn to an A-rank mission at all. Now we find team seven fighting for their lives while the sensei of the said team is trapped in a water prison by the missing nuke-nin, Zabuza Momochi.

While team seven was surrounded by Zabuza's clones, no body expected them to be slashed and disappear suddenly by an individual holding a Katana with his right hand. The man gracefully landed to the ground in front of Team seven facing Zabuza with a sadistic face.

"My my. Is this a battle? Hm...why didn't anyone invite me for this fun?" said the mysterious person.

The blond man looked at everyone who were looking at him with different emotions.

"Hoh? What is one of the so called member of the seven hidden swordsmen of the mist doing in this pitiful country? Hm?" he said as he looked at Zabuza with narrowed green and blue eyes.

Everyone shivered at the man's chilling gaze.

"I don't really care about killing people, even killing children for good reason of course, but one of the brats in that team is family to me. So for his sake, let's finish this dance and we'll be on our way, shall we?" he sadistically smiled. As soon as he said that, he disappeared and appeared a few meters away from Zabuza facing him with his back while sheathing his katana.

"Hm? Pathetic and I thought you'd be a challenge. Is this what all of the seven hidden swordsmen of the mist are? I'm disappointed. he narrowed his eyes at one of the trees. "Hoh? There is someone else here...Come out boy or I'll come to you.

The masked figure threw some senbons at the man while he dodged all of them, the boy quickly disappeared with his master's body.

"Tch..." The man looked at the remaining people and slowly walked towards them.

Everyone tensed and got into attack positions.

"Who are you?!" asked Kakashi who has gotten out of the so called water prison.

The man ignored him and walked towards Naruto who was rooted to the spot, same as the others.

Naruto closed his eyes awaiting death, when he filled a big hand ruffling his hair and followed by a warm embrace.

"Who are you? You're somehow familiar to me." said Naruto as he looked at the man.

The man smiled a little which went unnoticed to everyone except Naruto

"I'm glad you're alive...otouto."

"What! You're my brother? B-But that's impossible! My parents left me from what I know and no one said anything about me having a family or a sibling!"

The man frowned at his statement. "What are you talking about? You should be treated as royalty in that village of yours."

"What?! Me?! No way!! They all call me demon, demon brat and nine tails! No way, well they treat me like royalty. A-And I'm an orphan!"

The man was raging inside while his locks showed his face. "Those useless villagers! You are the son of the Yellow Flash, Minato Namikaze, the son of the red hot-blooded habanero and my little brother."

"The fourth's my father?! I have a family?!" tears dripped down Naruto's face.

"THERE'S NO WAY THAT IDIOT IS THE FOURTH HOKAGE'S SON! said the Banshee...Sakura...

"Hn." said Sasuke.

The man looked at Sakura with the coldest eyes everyone has seen. "Shut up useless girl! He's way better than you will ever be! And I know my brother better than some civilian girl! Now shut up or I'll cut that tongue of yours!" Everyone flinched at his tone. The man looked at Tenzo who was sweating nervously. "You! take us to your house."