Touch of the Story

"Ella! Come on nugget! Don't be so stubborn!" said Lisa who was panting, chasing her daughter that was still wet and wearing her underwear and not minding if their house gets messy, and wet.

"No momma! you said you'll let me stay at the bathtub and play with kai!" the little one replies to her so called fun-mom. Standing behind the couch, crossing her arm and pouting.

'sure she did get this to her sassy mother' Lisa thought as she try to approach again her sulking daughter.
"Oh come on nugget! You can't get what you want all the time!" lisa replies while getting the chance to get near her daughter.

"No momma! You're unfair!" said her 3 year old daughter, who is still using her behavior that lisa was so much sure ella did get from her sassy mother and is also sure that it is her weakness.

"Okay so, ella, I'm going to give you a surprise, just let momma wear this to you, is that fair?" Lisa said as she raise the baby pink dress which her wife chose.

"Surprise? You mean, going to the mall and choosing whatever the toys I want?" Ella said as her eyes sparkled and blink many times.

'Man, I'm doomed' lisa said, as she sigh because of defeat.

"okay let's get al-" before lisa can continue her chit chats with her daughter, Jennie cuts her off.

"No" jennie said while walking down the stairs, it's her day off.

"Jennie?"

"Mom?"

lisa and ella said in unison and move their gaze to see where were the voice came from.

"love, you're spoiling again your nugget" jennie said as she approach her two bickering babies.

"Momma is not spoiling me mom, she insist to give me surprise because she was the one at fault" ella joined while approaching her mom jennie.

'ella.. what.. how did you..' jennie thought as she thinks of the reason why ella can answer like in front of her momma, lisa. because damn, ella really resembles her so much.

"Oh is that so angel? come to mom, quick" when ella was already near, jennie automatically lifted ella up.

"lisa, care to expl-"

"Come on! Your daughter wants to stay longer at the bathtub with kai! I don't want to catch that nugget a cold, and I am pretty sure that the two will cause a mess!" Lisa cuts her wife and defends herself, even though she knows that in the end of their bickering, she'll going to lose. A really understanding mother she is.

"So now she's my daughter?" jennie answered her wife while caressing her daughters back.

"I didn't say.. ugh okay okay I'm at the fault" lisa replies as she sigh in defeat.

"Hey midget, come here, wear this, stop sulking" lisa said as she approach jennie and tries to get ella off her hands and carry her

"I'll be fair now" lisa softly said as she caress her daughter's back which ella automatically buried her face on Lisa's crook of neck.

"Promise?" ella says while her face was still buried on lisa's neck

"Promise" lisa answers then kissed their daughters head

"I'm getting jealous here" jennie growls which earn a giggle from lisa and ella.

"Ella, your sassy mom complains" lisa chuckled and approach her jealous wife

"Okay, jealous mom, carry this little angel and dressed her up because I'm pretty sure that I am late AGAIN" lisa jokingly said which earned arm slap from her wife.