Epilogue

"Michaella! Come on! Stop being stubborn!" Lisa shouted while holding their 1 year old baby

"No! Daddy! You said, I'll fix my make up whenever I want!" Michaella pouted and went behind the kitchen counter

"Come on, michaella, I'm going mad" lisa warned their daughter

"Daddy, we had a deal a awhile ago! you said I'm going to put my make up whenever I want if I help you on cleaning Leo's poop!" Michaella argued while hiding the lipsticks on her back

"I'm.. Michaella.. I want to.. squeeze you once I..uh.."

Sure lisa is mad af.

1 year after, their baby was born, their son, Leo. They've successfully adopt Michaella who's now stubborn as lisa. Even if the kid's blood wasn't their own, it's like she have some lisa and jennie's traits and attitude.

Lisa decided to stop on working. She can't let jennie to let go all the things she/they worked out. Sure being photographer was hard but being doctor was harder. Jennie studied for so many years to achieve her dream. So they both decided that one of them will handle the house things, and it was lisa. She was a full time parent to their two children.

"Michaella, come here, and take a bath!"

"Daddy, I'm clean! I'm fresh and sweet smelling!"

"You mean, dried vanilla sticky ice cream all over your clothes?" Lisa asked unbelievably

"Daddy!" Michaella pouted

"Come on baby, you don't want daddy to get mad right?" Lisa asked honestly. Leo was already sleeping in her arms.

"Yes"

"Come here, let's go to the bathroom"

-

"There, you look like your mommy" lisa smiled while brushing michaella's hair

"really? but I'm just.. hmm" michaella replied sadly

"even though, baby, don't you ever think of that, alright? even if we aren't connected by blood, we will love you by heart. you had my last name right? I'm your daddy! and this little kid here is your baby brother! and your mom jennie!" lisa cheered up

"I love Leo, I love mommy, I love daddy" and michaella hugged lisa.

-

5:48 pm

The three was at living room watching a Disney movie called 'tangled'. Michaella was sitting on the mat, playing her dolls while watching, her back was leaning on the couch while lisa was sitting on the couch, Leo already sleeping on her lap, the baby's head was resting on lisa's chest while lisa was continuing to caress her son's back.

They continued on watching until the three unexpectedly slept. Michaella was leaning on Lisa's leg while lisa has her head back, adam's apple showing and her mouth was slightly parted and legs slightly opened. (A/N: if you imagine hehe)

A woman came into the view.

"Love? Ella?"

Jennie literally loved the idea of michaella, calling Ella.

No one's answering.

"Lisa?" Jennie hanged her coat and continued roaming their house.

"There you are! Oh-" jennie stopped on her tracks and stared at the best bundle of gift she ever received.

She walked towards them and sat beside michaella. She caressed her daughter's head until the kid stirred and opened her eyes.

Michaella rubbed her eyes and blink many times just to make sure she wasn't dreaming.