Chapter 9

Lisa's POV

It's been 1 week already since I started working again at the company.

It was hard when I started it, but I was getting used to it and I can feel that I was enjoying the time that I was spending at my work.

"You're in deep thoughts man" bam said while he sits at the chair infront of my table.

"Just thinking something, don't mind me" I answered him as a stood up to get a glass of wine then bam immediately stand up and gets the wine and pour me some, he poured his glass too.

I walked towards the wall and stared at the buildings outside the company. we are at the 23rd floor and my wall is clear.

"I don't mind you" he said as he follows me and stand beside me while staring at the buildings also.

"Good" I replied to her then drank the wine slowly.

"You know that was joke right?" he asked still not looking at me, "lis, I know I'm with you always because of the work, and I always talk to you, but I never get the chance to ask you, what's going on? man, how is ella? jennie? our phone call yesterday, is that true? Are you feeling that way? really?" He furrowed his brow and then turned his gaze to me.

"We're okay bam, there's nothing much to worry" I said firmly as my eyes were still focused outside

"you're lying" he utter still looking at me

"Oh! how'd you know? are you reading my mind?" I said sarcastically and finally looked at him "just get your damn point" I said seriously then focused outside again

"you're dumb. dumber. dumbest" he said and laugh sarcastically

"don't try me bam" I said to him seriously and gripped the glass that you can hear the creeking sound

"and what would you do? Hah! admit it lisa, you're planning on divorcing your wife right? And you'll go to rose then dump her like what you were planning to do with jennie?" bam said and then shakes his head with sarcasm

That's it.

I snapped.

I turned my head then looked at him with all of my anger.

I throw the glass on the wall.

'Shattered'

'Bingo'

I grabbed his collar and pulled him aggressively.

"You don't dare to interfere! you son of a bitch!" I shouted at him, and punch him.

I let go of him then about to punch him but he was fast to get a touch on my face and punch me back. I stumbled a bit.

I was really angry, I really am.

I walked fast towards him again and pushed him really hard for him to stumbled on the floor.

When i finally reached him, I bent down and continued to punch him.

I see, he was hurting.

"You know I could kill you right!?" I shouted at him and punched him again once.

I can see her lips and nose was already bleeding. I can see the pain in his face as he groaned while I punch him.

'This is not you lisa'

'This is not you'

'You should stop'

'You really changed, lisa'