Chapter 30

"please stand up, please, lisa" jennie said while trying to pull lisa up

Lisa who was kneeling infront of Jennie, crying her heart out.

"please baby, please" Jennie leveled lisa and shaking her shoulder.

Lisa wasn't even giving jennie a single glance. She was a mess. She felt her heart ripped and drown into the see where no one will dive deeply and searched onto it.

She was trying to fix everything, as in everything. But here comes again another mess.

Lisa was already losing her hope on fixing what they had, too sad to face anything, too broken to face the world, too hurt to face her wife.

"Jennie.."

"baby, please, i'm begging you. don't be like this" a tear rolled down on jennie's cheeks while trying to hold Lisa's jaw

"Jennie, I'm a mess.. I don't think I can fix-"

"No! stop saying that! You're not a mess, please stop"

Lisa who was still crying, finally ooked at jennie "jennie, I'm a mess, totally mess. I'm d-doing all my best, I'm c-changing, for you. for Ella, for our f-family.. I think you d-deserve better, i-"

"And who the fuck deserve you lisa!?" Jennie snapped out, luckily, they were no people.

Lisa stands up, same as jennie.

"Who the fucking woman deserve you!? Nayeon? Isn't!? That fucking slut! You could've told me lisa!"

"I didn't say tha-"

"Just stop lisa, you're hurting her" dahyun interfere and walk beside jennie

"Shut up" lisa hissed and holds jennie's hands but jennie was quick to back away.

"After all we have done lisa, after all. You're just gonna throw it up like a fucking scratch paper, lisa, 7 years!" Jennie shaked her head in disbelief, crying and faking a smile.

"You are a deep shit, deep shit. You don't know how you hurt a woman who loves you more than herself" and with that, jennie walked out. Jisoo run after her

"see? you bitch" dahyun said

"Can you fucking stop? are you lacking on attention!? you're already lacking on your blood" lisa fired back and run after the two Kim's

-

"Where is she?" Lisa asked hurriedly when she saw jisoo, who was panting and holding her chest.

"I don't know lis, please, find her. find. her. if anything happens to her, don't let me fucking see your face. Lisa, stop being idiot, stop being weak. Fight for what you have, fight for her" jisoo warned lisa, "call me when you already saw her, I'll be there. I'll help you. You have my words lisa"

Jisoo didn't let lisa reply, she went back to the hospital.

-

"Jennie!"

"Jennie, where are you?"

"Jen!"

Lisa was walking through the streets, people are starting to fade and it scared her because she knows how jennie was afraid when she was alone.

"Jennie, please, let me see you!"

"Jennie"

"let me see you.." Lisa's voice were fading, with her cries.

"Lisa-yah"

Lisa turned around and see jennie, she quickly went towards jennie and pulled her for a hug, a really tight hug.

"Jen.. i'm sorry" lisa cupped jennie's head and buried it to her chest, "I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for being weak, I'm sorry for not caring and seeing what you really feel. I'm sorry you had to go to this situation. I'm sorry, love" lisa cried while sniffing jennie's clothes on her shoulder

Jennie didn't answer and that made lisa to pull away.

"baby" lisa ran her thumb on jennie's cheeks to wipe off her tears, "baby, I didn't meant to hurt you" lisa kissed jennie's right eye, "stop crying" lisa then kissed jennie's left eye, "you look so fucking gorgeous" then kissed the tip of her nose, "your beauty is illegal" then her forehead, "you should not forget that" lastly, she kissed jennie's lips.

It's like their first time to kiss again, no lust, no tongue involve, just love. They moved with the rhythm.

Lisa felt jennie smiled on their kissed, and jennie clutch lisa chest.

They both pulled away and rest their forehead against each other while their eyes closed.

"I love you" jennie whispered and opened her eyes, just to see lisa clenching her eyes, tears rolling down.

Jennie was worried because she didn't know if lisa feels the same way.

But she kissed me? don't tell me it was goodbye kiss? No no no.. The hec-

Jennie's thought were cutted off when lisa suddenly kneel down.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Jennie was both confused and surprise on what lisa was doing.

"Lisa.."

"if you're confused on what will I do, then I won't stop you being confused. You silly cat" lisa chuckled while undoing the knot that tied on her polo near her neck. And when she was done, her upper buttons opened because of the ties missing presence.

She cut it using her teeth and when she was satisfied, she breath nervously, heavily.

"Okay so I don't know how to do this" lisa shakes her head and chuckled, "it's like the first time again"

Jennie can't even utter any word, she's confused, she even bit her lip because damn, Lisa's killer bone.. scratch it, Lisa's collarbone was damn vissible.

Her chest.. her collarbone..

Jennie thought, is she really having this wake-dream while lisa is having her nervous breakdown?

Jennie snapped back, "lisa, what ever you are planning to do.."

"Okay that's it! I don't want this to be drama" lisa sighed, she holds jennie hands and squeeze it, "jennie, I know I'm a deep shit, asshole, jerk, a fucking as-"

Jennie kneel down also, cupping Lisa's cheek, "baby you're not one of those" jennie looked at Lisa's eyes sadly.

"Oh yeah, and what I am? A humble person who hurt her wife?"

"Lisa.."

"Baby, please. You're always cutting me off" lisa giggled and motioned jennie to stand up, which jennie did.

"I should probably tell what my point is" lisa glanced at her watch,  "it's getting late"

"Jennie, let me replace all of the bad memories we had, let me replace all your tears with my kisses. jennie, let me fetch you everyday, cook your favorite food, hold you when the thunder roars, cuddle with you when you want me to. Let me have all of that again.  Give me the hance to make you happy again" lisa said sincerely,

"Jennie, come home and marry me again"

-

OKAY THAT'S IT! Konti nalang konti nalang talaga hahahahaha so, sup? watcha doin?

Sorry for the grammars and typo's. heck I'm only using phone.

don't forget to vote, okay? ang follow meee!! eheeee thanks for staying mwa