Prologue

A/N: Please read all of it or else I don't really think that you'll understand anything that the first chapter will be about.

SeoHwa used to be an introvert, anxious, depressed, suicidal and quite emotionless, but now she was different. She was funny, weird most of the time, always support people who she believed that they deserved it, kind, sarcastic at times and generous (except when it comes to food).

Ji Seo Hwa was an orphan. She had been bullied in the past and had no one to rely on. She could barely give the rents for the small house that she was staying in, but that all changed when she met Lee Ji Yeon at the age of 12.

JiYeon was rich, she had a healthy family, she was really kind and had a popular older brother that was in a poupular boy band. JiYeon and SeoHwa became best friends after being friends for some time now.

JiYeon was a quite big fan of BTS and she did make SeoHwa listen to their songs too. SeoHwa could play the piano really well, she was an expert when it came to piano, she even played a few BTS songs on the piano for JiYeon's birthday party.

Since SeoHwa was poor, her best friend JiYeon always offered her that she could stay with her and always give her the money she needs, but SeoHwa always declined.

At the end, it was decided that SeoHwa could work at the restaurant that the Lee family owns and play the piano there at times. Both SeoHwa and JiYeon was happy about it.

Years passed by and the two the girl were still best friends, JiYeon got a boyfriend and they've been dating for 2 months now. JiYeon had many boyfriends, but SeoHwa never did, not even one.

JiYeon's boyfriend needed to go to Berlin, Germany for work and he offered that JiYeon and SeoHwa could come too for a few days, and they agreed. JiYeon's boyfriend was also really rich like her and he was going to be the one who's going to pay for the flight tickets.

14th October, 17:00; that's when the flight started. The flight took around 14 hours.

When they arrived there, they saw that BTS was going to have a concert there in 1 day! JiYeon did everything she could to make her boyfriend and best friend SeoHwa to go to the concert together.

In the end, they both came, but for different reasons. JiYeon's boyfriend didn't like it when she was there to watch a boy band alone, and SeoHwa agreed to go there because JiYeon offered her that she would pay for the dinner at a luxury restaurant after the concert.

October 16, that's when it all started.