Chapter One - Berlin

"Ugh, it's only for my skin!!" the blonde girl yelled once again as my eye twitched.

"M'am, you can't take this with you, and that's final." said the security man. We were at the airport right now, getting our luggages checked for Germany.

There is this blonde Asian girl that is in front of us who's making everyone who is behind her wait. Unfortunately she brought one of those liquid make-ups, and you're not allowed to take liquids that contain more than 3.4 ounce.

"Do you know how expensive this is?! I can't just buy it again! Why can't I just take it with me?!" she shouted.

"I'm going to kill her any second now." JiYeon murmured. "We're going to be late for ou--

"I understand your pain!" I shouted dramatically, the blonde and the security man both looked at me. "Everyone needs make-up, don't they?!"

"Yes!! Please help me!" said the girl. All eyes were on us.

"Of course! Please give the make-up liquid to me, I'll check it out and give it back to you. Then you'll be able to take it with you too." I lied. Blondie gave it to me without even questioning about what or how I was going to do it.

I took the liquid from her and then started to act as if I was checking the ingredients. I was glancing around trying to find a trash can, and I did found one.

"Is it good? Can I take it with me?" she asked, hopefully. This girl was surely dumb. Everyone was getting annoyed by her, mostly the security.

"Yep, after all, it's going where you belong." I winked at her and threw the make-up liquid to the trash can that was at least 8 meters away from us.

She widened her eyes.

"Noo!! How dare you!!!" she shouted while running to the trash can that I threw the liquid at.

Me and my best friend high-fived each other while grinning. Everyone sighed in relief and I could clearly see that the security man was mentally thanking me.

We got our luggages checked and headed straight to our flight gate. The clock was 16:54pm and the plane took off at 17:00pm.

The three of us went to the plane immediately after showing our tickets to the security.

"Here is your ticket SeoHwa." said JiHo, my best friend's boyfriend, while giving me my ticket. And then he also gave one to my best friend too.

24 B.

JiYeon's seat was 24 A and JiHo's was 24 C. And the seats were two by two.

When we found our seats we saw that A and C were seated together and B and D were seated together. A and B got the window seats.

I'll have to sit with a stranger I guess, but I have the window seat, daebak!! I thought as I sat down after putting my luggage at the luggage place which was over the seats.

It was 17:06, why didn't we go off yet?

"Passenger Kang Se Yeong, please go to Gate B32 to your plane." there was an announcement.

That's our plane, probably the reason why we've been waiting.

17:13, Kang Se Yeong finally came. Murmurs could be heard, and most of them were negative about her. I kinda felt bad for her, maybe she was an old lady or a mom that had to take care of her children or someone who has a disease.