Chapter Two - Ring

After that we got home and slept. Today was the day of the concert. JiYeon was really excited, really, really excited. She was running in circles all the time, I joined her and opened both of my arms and started doing airplanes sounds.

All of us woke up quite late though. The reason behind it was my best friend once again, because of her excitement she couldn't sleep and she didn't let us sleep too of the high music of BTS that she listened to.

The three of us were getting ready. JiYeon started getting ready two and a half hours ago already, but when it comes to me I can get ready in 15 minutes even though I have long hair so I didn't see a reason why I should get ready 3 hours earlier.

I took a bath first because I was all dirty from yesterday. And then picked one of my clothes to wear;

 And then picked one of my clothes to wear;

Lastly, I started brushing my hair. I didn't do any hairstyles, it was straight. I looked in the mirror and nodded at myself.

Me and JiHo were ready at the same time, we waited for JiYeon for around 10 minutes. Control your temper SeoHwa, control your temper.

My best friend came after 2 minutes and we began going to the concert. I also took my bag with me.

The concert was full with people. We may have passed by thousands of ARMYs already which made me gulp.

We were at the front, VIP.

As the concert began JiYeon started crying which made JiHo hug her. I stood there awkwardly as I started to get teary too after seeing my best friend cry.

Agh, why do I need to cry after seeing people cry? This is so embarrassing.

The BTS members came to the stage after some time and they began performing the song "Idol".

"Jimin has blue hair!!! The rumors were actually true!! Oh my god!! This is so awesome and cool!!!!" JiYeon shouted, making my ears go deaf. There were a lot of girls shouting about this member's hair, Jimin was it?

I have to admit, their music style was great, maybe I'll start listening to their songs more often.

When it was time for the song "I'm fine" I remembered how I played the song in piano for JiYeon's birthday. I smiled and chuckled at the memory while looking down at my feet.

When I looked back up I made eye contact with a dark brown haired BTS member which made my eyes widen a bit which he smirked at. I, then, made an annoyed look at his smirk, and it was his turn for his eyes to widen, a little more than mine. I grinned when he messed up the dance choreography while he was looking at me which made him role his eyes playfully at my grin while he was smiling.