Trust (2)

" what do you mean by opposite?".

" she tried to persuade me not to make the horcruxes! Look i'll get to it!"

Flashback:

Tom had not spoken to y/n since she had been restored. He had tried his best to talk to her but she seemed to be avoiding Tom at all cost. Even if that
Meant that she had to leave classes early or not go down a hallway if Tom was standing in it. He understood why y/n didn't want to speak to him. He was a murdering psychopath. He didn't care what anyone else thought of him he just didn't want y/n to hate him. Again he had no idea why he suddenly felt guilty for sending her to the hospital wing when she had looked the basilisk in the eye through the bathroom mirror.

y/n sat at the side of the wall, hugging her knees. She had no clue why Tom murdered the girl, Or what that giant snake was, but she knew it was bad. Every second of everyday y/n was just thinking about poor myrtle. For some she thought it was her fault even though it had nothing to do with the murder that Tom had caused.

The next day in potions class, professor slug-horn was teaching them about a potion called wolfsbane. Y/n sat with her friends with Tom right behind her. She actually didn't know that he was behind her. So she would ignore the voice whispering her name to try and get her attention all through class.

"Alright class now i want you all to do a two foot Essay on the wolfsbane potion by Monday. So you will have all weekend to work on it. Class dismissed!".

Everyone took their time packing except Tom who knew he would have to get a move on if he wanted to talk to y/n. As y/n left the classroom with her friends, Tom ran up behind her and tapped her shoulder. "Y/n can i speak to you please". He said in a demanding voice.

"Sorry Tom i really have to g-". "Please. it will only take a minute". Y/n sighed and told her friends to go on with out her. She would have to speak to Tom sooner or later. "What's the problem Tom?". She asked even though she already knew what he was going to bring up.

"It's about what you saw a couple of months ago, look you don't know the full reason of why i did it" Tom huffed. " so what is the full reason Tom?! How is there any good excuse to murder someone?! And what might this reason be?!" She shouted getting odd looks from a couple of passing by students coming out of the potions classroom, heading to the great hall for dinner.

"Sssssssh! Look follow me i cant tell you out in the open!" Tom hissed. Tom them walked all the way up to the seventh floor with y/n right behind him.

Tom walked towards a wall. A wooden door opened and Tom stepped inside with y/n shortly behind. Tom sat of a leather sofa that sat there under a bookshelf kind of thing. Y/n sat next to him kind of awkwardly. She was sat with a murder that she just so happened to know most of her life.

" well i have started to make horcruxes-" " WHAT!?! Tom thats dark magic!! Tom you shouldn't be messing with that!!" Y/n yelled. Not only was a murderer but he was also making horcruxes to!?

" listen y/n I'm making them to become the most powerful wizard in the world! More powerful that merlin himself! I can have what ever i want when ever i want and also i wont let anyone hurt you!"

Flashback end:

" and that when i told her about the horcruxes"

" you didn't kill her to make a horcrux did you?" The worker said calmly. Although not surprised if he said he had.