Snake (7)

"This is the part were it all starts to make sense" the dark lord said with tears at the corner of his eyes, daring to fall.

Flashback:

The last couple of weeks Tom had been on the hunt for the deathly hallows. He had told y/n that he would be away for some time just to do some important things. Which now that he thought about it, it actually wasn't really a lie.

They gang that had threatened Tom to find the deathly hallows did have a time that wanted them to be in their possession. It was only a matter of time were that day would come. Even if he had the hallows by then or not.

He hadn't answered any of the owls y/n had sent him, so in the end she had just given up trying to get his reply. But one owl he did answer was the one from the group. It said:

Tom,

We want you to give us the hallows tonight. You know the consequences if you don't have them meet us at the L/n manor at midnight.

Tom obviously knew who it was from. Although he was terrified of what the consequences may be, he couldn't get any of them. He was petrified of how much power they had over him.

The time came for tom to head back to the L/n manor. As he steppes through the heavy oak doors he was greeted by a tired house elf who looked as if she had been awoken from her sleep.

"What can Norris do for you master Riddle?"

"Not right now Norris! Did anyone come to the mansion while i was gone?" Tom whisper- shouted.

"Well yes a they went strait through that door" Norris said pointing to the door that led down to the basement.

Tom ran straight past Norris with out thanking her. As he ran down to the dark room with barely enough light  to see the room its self.

"Well, well, well look what we got here boys" the man smirked as he stood before Tom with his hands behind his back" you've got em i 'ope!".

"No" tom whispered cowardly backing up for the door.

"Ah well i suppose we will just have to punish you then wont we!" The smirk stayed plastered on his face. "Call her down!"

Tom understood what he meant by this and did what he wished to avoid anymore punishment.

"Y/N! Y/N!" He called her name loud so she could hear him.

Y/n awoke from her slumber by the sound of her name being called.

She ran down the stairs towards the basement as she realised who the voice belong to. The basement door opened and closes as foot steps ran towards Tom and the four men.

A flash of light was sent towards y/n and replaced with a giant snake that hissed as soon as it was transformed.

A few moments later it was just Tom and y/n the snake. Tom was full of rage. How dare someone do that to y/n?! And under his watch as well?!

Lord Voldemort was back. And so was his side-kick Nagini.