the human inside the monster (11)

The dark lord sat in a cage after telling his story to multiple people. He was weak.

He sat there. The light shining on his pale skin. Tears flowing down his usually emotionless face.

"And where is the girl now?"

"I don't know. She might still be at hogwarts for all i know".

The minister of magic came down the stone stairs and looked at the being sat in the iron cage.

"And you really have no clue to were she might be?".

"No".

"Well i want her found".

"And what will you do to her?" The dark lord looked up in the ministers direction. All the minister did was laugh.

"Oh you cant really care for her can you? You are the person people said to not care about anyone or anything!".

"Well i care about her!" He raised his voice as he stood up. This made people around him cower back.

"Search everywhere for her! And do not stop until she is found!".

———————————————————————-

Months had past and there was no sign of the young girl trapped in a snakes body.

Until one day the minister was questioning Tom but got Interrupted by someone Quickly opening the door and running down the steps toward the Centre of the room.

"Minister! We found her! The girl! Nagini!".

"Well were is she!"

"Outside sir!".

The minister rushed outside to see if what she was saying was true. And it was. Outside was a giant snake tied up. She had a metal chain round her neck that was attached to the wall.

"Well well well, was to do with you aye?"

Y/n hissed in response. She knew what the ministry might do to her. All she wanted to was see Tom again. And not the dark lord. The real tom.

The human inside the monster.

"Is there anyway we can turn her back?" The minister asked the group of people stood before him.

"We can try sir".

"Well then what are we waiting for!"

And with that y/n was carried of to another room were they would try to transform her back into the human being she once was.

Both Tom and y/n both wished that they had never gotten themselves into this mess in the first place.

========================================
Hi😂

So this story got 1k views and i just wanted to say thanks. I actually cant believe it.

I also wanted to give another shoutout to XwronguserX because she had a new story called the story of a riddle. So ya you should go check that out.

Anyway yeah. See ya next time.😂