Reunited (9)

The first year of harry potter's time at hogwarts was a Blur for y/n. As was his second and third. Well for y/n anyway.

The forth year, however, was different. Very different.

Y/n and Tom only saw each other again in harry's dream. Even thought they had seen each other. They still hadn't seen each other in person. it was just a dream.

Y/n had never seen Tom look as bad as he did in the dream.

He was like a baby. But not a human baby. A little different. A short man held him and put him down on a chair that sat in front of the lit fire.

Y/n slid past the muggle caretaker that stood in the door frame shocked at the Appearance of tom. As y/n slid into the room that the man ,wormtale, and tom sat in. She hissed things in parseltongue to tom who nodded.

"Nagini tells me that the old muggle caretaker stands out side".

Avada kedavra.

There were those words again.

The next time y/n had seen tom in real life was at the grave yard she has seen in the pensive all those years ago. There stood the fourteen year old boy who had the same raven black hair and emerald green eyes. The Peculiar lightning bolt shaped scar still on his forehead.

And here wormtale came into view holding the same baby like thing that y/n had seem in the dream. He was put in a cauldron.

Bone of the father, unknowingly given.
You will renew your son.
Flesh of the servant, willingly sacrificed.
You will renew your master.
Blood of the enemy, forcefully taken.
You will resurrect your foe.

How such a handsome boy could turn into such an ugly person as this. The once Beautiful face was replaced by a pale face who looked as if to have no nose and glowing red eyes.

"Ah y/n, reunited at last", the dark lord spoke. His words coming out like a hiss.

His death eaters appeared around him. Wearing masks that covers their true identity. Although y/n Knew who they were even behind the masks. Most of them were old school mates of hers.

y/n say there and watched the scene un fold.
The boy was soon sent back the way he had come. Using the port key that had lead a boy to the worst fait of all.

Death.

It was quite common when you were the pet snake of a man who couldn't feel love.