Chapter 1

Tick

Tick

Tick

I sighed as the teacher droned on about how we should read during the summer, and how it will enlighten us. "Come on come on" I mumbled as i stared at the clock, two more minutes. "Ms. L/N is there a reason your not listening" The teacher asked sternly as i turned to him dramatically "Mr. Plack, truthfully i wasn't, cause frankly, i don't give a fuck" Mr.Plack gave me a shocked look as the bell rang "Schools out bitches" I screamed as i flipped Mr. Plack the bird and ran out.

I walked silently trying to look for my friends when i heard someone say "But then Stan will have nothing left!!" I smiled slightly, immediately knowing it was Richie. I ran up to them and threw my arms around Bill and Eddie "Sup nerds" I said and Richie smirked at me " Sup sweet tits". I glared at him and smacked his head "H-hey Y/n, we w-were talking about h-how Stan has to slice the tip of his dick off f-for his bar mitzvah" Bill said quietly as i stared at him in mock shock "But then Stan will have nothing left" And Richie nodded at my comment "That's what I said" he said and i smirked at him as Stan ran up between me and Eddie "Wait, you guys!" "Hey, Stan, what happens at the mitzvah anyways? Ed says you slice the tip of the d-d-d-dick off." Bill asks and Richie smirks and nodded "Yes, Rabbi's gonna pull down your pants. And he will tell the crowd: "Where's the beef?". I laughed at Richies comment as Stan shook his head "At the bar mitzvah, I read from the Torah... and then I make a speech, and suddenly I become a man." "Well that's boring" I commented just as Richie said "There's more funner ways to become a man." "More fun ways", you mean." Stan corrected as we walked passed Bowers and his gang. I gagged as patrick licked his lips as i walked by "Shit. Do you think they'll sign my yearbook? "Dear Richie... sorry for taking a hot, steaming dump in your backpack last month. "Have a great summer"." Richie replied sarcastically as Greta pushed Stan out of the way and glared at me "Bitch" I muttered, loud enough for Stan to hear and smiled at me as we walked out of school.

As we dumped school crap out of our backpacks and into the garbage can Stanley sighed "Best feeling ever." To which Richie scoffed and said "Yeah? Try tickling your pickle for the first time." "Oh richie that's disgusting" I gagged as he smirked at me "Oh you love it" to which i smacked his arm. "What do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" Eddie asked as Richie exclaimed "I start my training." "What training?" I asked and he threw one of his famous smirks at me "Street Fighter." To which Eddie and I rolled our eyes "Is that how you want to spend your summer, inside of an arcade." Eddie asked as Richie shrugged "Beats spending it inside your mother. ohhhh" Richie raised his hand to Stan as i smacked it down.

"What if we go the the quarry?" Stan suggested as Bill shook his heads "Guys, we g-got the barrens." We all looked at each other in awkward silence as we knew why he wanted to go. I didn't know Georgie that well but whenever i went to Bill's house and Georgie always gave me the cutest smile's. "Right." I said as Eddie looked at the woman ahead of us "Betty Ripsom's mom." He said quietly as i shook my head "Does she really expect to see her coming out of the school?" "I don't know. As if Betty Ripsom's been hiding in HomeEc for the last few weeks." "Do you think they'll actually find her?" Stan asked as Richie shrugged "Sure. In a ditch. All decomposed, covered in worms and maggots, smelling... like Eddie's mom's underwear." I looked at him in disgust as i heard Eddie yell at him "Shut up! that's fricking disgusting."

" She's not dead. She's  m-m-m-missing." Bill stammered and I put my hand on his shoulder and he smiled at me. I glared at Richie and gestured to Bill as Richie put his glasses up "Sorry Bill, she's missing. You know the barrens aren't that bad. Who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water." Richie stated as he got pushed into Stan by Henry. Belch did what he did best, he belched into Eddie's face. Which, being the germaphobe he is gagged in disgust and ran to the side. I ran to help Richie and Stan up as i got smacked in the ass by Henry " Asshole" I said and flipped him the bird, he smirked at me as Richie glared at him and pulled me next to him, to which i blushed a bit.

"Nice frisbee, flamer." Patrick laughed as he threw Stan's yamaka into a driving bus. "Give it back." Stan said as i helped him up. "Fuckin' losers." Victor says as Henry and his gang walk away. Bill glared at there backs and yelled "You s-s-s-suck, Bowers." "Shut up, Bill." Eddie and I said as Henry turned around to glare mockingly at Bill "Did you s-s-s-say something, B-b-b-b-Billy. You got a free ride this year cuz of your little brother. Ride's over, Denbrough. This summer its gonna be a hurt-train, for you and your loserfriends and your little slut" He said as he winked at me, to which Richie pulled me closer to him. Henry licked his hand and put it all over Bill's face and walked away with his minions. "I wish he'd go missing." Richie said, still glaring at them and still holding me as Eddie nodded "He's probably the one doing it."

968 Words