Chapter 12

"Bill!" I screamed as we all ran down to the open art of the sewers , hoping to find our stuttering friend, but things got worse as we stepped into grey water, Eddie unfortunately was the deepest in the water since he ran into it, "Come on, get out of there Ed, That's gray water." Richie said out of breath from running and as we all tried to quickly get out of the shit water Eddie suddenly stopped "wait, where's my fucking flashlight?" he said and we all sighed as he kept looking with one hand, as he clutched onto the flashlight, severed heads popped out of the water, we all screamed in fright as Eddie tried moving away from the heads, but more kept appearing. Richie pulled him out and as Eddie heaved, his face pale as a ghost. "Let's get the fuck outta here, come on." Richie said, all of still shocked as we kept looking for Bill.

 We all yelled for Bev and Bill's name when we suddenly we found our red head friend.. floating in the air, her once green eyes now cloudful grey staring aimlessly at the sky. "How is she in the air?" I gasped and we all looked at Beverly shocked until Eddie averted our attention elsewhere "Guys, are those..." eddie's voice wavered as he pointed towards the hole in the sky, it was covered by thousands of kids in the same state as Beverly, grey eyed and floating, though there was one difference. They were all dead. "The missing kids, Floating." Stan said, his eyes filling more with fear as he kept looking at the floating corpses. We all kept looking at them with fear until Ben snapped us out of our thoughts "Just let me grab her. I'm slipping. Bev. Beverly. Why isn't she waking up? What's wrong with her? Beverly, please! Come on!" He yelled as he shook Beverly, we all said her name and shook her but she was still grey eyes and looking like she saw a ghost. When we all felt like hope was lost and our friend was gone, Ben tried one more thing, he kissed her. 

We all stared at him surprised as Richie said "Woah". My head turned to Beverly's body, waiting for something to happen, tears filled my eyes when I saw no reaction from her when she suddenly gasped, color coming back to her face as her eyes turned back to green. She looked at us confused "Bev?" Ben said softly and she turned to him, recognition filling her eyes as she breathed out "January embers?" Ben smiled as he said "My heart burns there too." We all stood there silently, when suddenly Richie gave out a scared chuckle and slung his arms around them  "Jesus, fuck..." we all got into one big group hug, everything seemed like it would be okay when Beverly brought us back to our living nightmare "Where's Bill?" 

I looked at her and softly said "Bev we don-" But I was cut off by Bill's voice "Georgie." The losers quickly turned there heads to the familiar voice and saw Bill there with, Georgie? "What took you so long?" Georgie whimpered, his eyes filling with tears as he clutched the paper boat in his hand tighter. Bill's eyes filled with tears also as he breathed out "I was looking for you this whole time." Bill stepped towards Georgie as Georgie said quietly "I couldn't find my way outta here. He said l could have my boat back, Billy."  "Was she fast?" Bill asked, using the same quiet tone as Georgie's as the small boy nodded "I couldn't keep up with it." "she" Georgie. You call boats, She." Bill corrected, tears slid down Georgies face as he cried "Take me home, Billy. I wanna go home. I miss you, I wanna be with mom and dad." "I want more than anything for you to be home, With Mom and Dad. I miss you so much." Bill sobbed and I looked towards Bill and Georgie, I stepped towards Richie, clasping his hand tightly as Georgie's crying softened as he said "I love you, Billy." Bill smiled sadly, and he spoke "I love you too," Bill held up Mike's gun, tears rolled down my cheeks, knowing how this ends "But you're not Georgie." Bill went to Georgie and held the gun to his head, he sobbed as Bill pulled the trigger.

 IT fell back, we all stood next to Bill, looking at the dead child when suddenly he started shaking, IT let out a strangled cry as he started turning back into his clown form "Holy shit" I said shakily as we all backed up quickly when IT stood up. Bill shakily held up the gun,the rest of the losers screaming  "Kill him now, Billy! Kill him! Kill him, Bill.Kill him, Bill. Kill him! Kill him! Kill IT!" I screamed along with him until Mike said quietly "It's not loaded." I turned to Mike terrified as he held a grim expression on his face, my head snapped to bill and I screamed "Bill run!" But it was quieted by the others yelling "Do it, Bill! Kill him!" As Bill pulled the trigger, though no bullet came out IT mocked getting shot, his blood going to the sky as Richie yelled "Fuck. Bill, watch out!" IT came running towards us and we all screamed as he jumped on Bill, IT tried to bite him but Bill put the gun in his mouth, we all screamed his name as Beverly ran up to them with a bat "Leave him alone!" she yelled as she struck IT,  "Beverly, no!" Mike yelled as IT bared her teeth at her, Mike quickly ran in front of her and tried to strike IT but was tossed against the wall."Mike! Help him!" Ben screamed as I quickly grabbed the pole Mike used and struck IT against the head, he quickly turned to me and smiled, i heard people screaming my name but I struck IT again, this time though he grabbed the pole and threw me across the sewer. My back hit the wall and I yelped in pain as Richie screamed my name, Bill jumped on IT's back, using the gun to choke him as stan and Ben grabbed his arms. IT spun around trying to knock them off as Richie jumped on IT's back also, nothing stopped IT though as he kept spinning, throwing Stan and Ben on the ground, he flipped Richie off, who got off the floor and ran to me as IT grabbed Bill into a chokehold.

"Let him go!" Beverly yelled and IT shook his head and smiled at us "No. I'll take him. I'll take all of you. And I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear... Oooooorrrrr you'll just leave us be I'm taking him, only him. And then I'll have my long rest and you will all live to grow old and drive and lead happy lives until old age takes you back to the weeds." he said as she ended with a shrill laugh, we all looked at Bill, me crying as Richie held me. Bill looked at us, tears rolling down his cheeks as he said" Leave... I'm the one who dragged you all into this I'm s-s-s-s-, I'm s-s-sorry." " S-s-s-s-sorry." IT mocked as Bill yelled "Go!"  "Guys, we can't." Bev sobbed and Richie scowled as he glared at Bill "Sorry, Bill. I told you, Bill. I fucking told you, I don't want to die... It's your fault. You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a fucking crackhead-house." Richie stated and I looked at him shocked, but he gave me a look and I knew he had a plan, Richie grabbed a bat out of the huge pile of ahit and stated "And now... I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown! Welcome to the losers club, asshole!" He swung the bat in IT's face and Bill scrambled towards us as IT let out a growl. Mike ran up to IT and swung the pole at his, but IT unhinged its jaw and a bunch of burned hands came out, Mike fought the hands as Stan ran and hit the hands, the hands went back into IT's mouth and he turned into the lady Stan fears, ItT ran to Stan shrieking. Stan hit it across the face, IT's head snapped around and dragged Mike to the ground, IT's hands turning into sharp claws as he tried to stab Mike, Ben ran up and stabbed IT. 

IT spun around and turned into a mummy, wrapping it's bandages around Ben, as he struggled I grabbed a sharp pole from the ground and slashed the bandages, IT turned to me and started running towards me when Bill hit IT with chains, we all started hitting it one by one. IT then turned into a Leper and threw up on Eddie, we all stared as Eddie shook and glared at IT  "I'm gonna kill you!" He kicked IT in the face and it's head snapped to Beverly, his face turned into a man, i guessed was Bev's father and said "Hey Bevvie, are you still my little gi-" But bev stabbed his throat "Holy shit!" Richie and I said in unison as IT backed up, breathing heavily as we all glared at him, holding our weapons threateningly as Bill said "That's why you didn't kill Beverly, Cause s-s-s-s-she wasn't afraid and we aren't either not anymore. Now you're the one that's afraid, because you're gonna starve." I looked towards IT and saw him shaking as he stuttered ""He thrusts his hands against the post... "and still insists he sees the ghost. "He thrusts his hands against the p-p-p-p-post." Fear..." IT then dropped into the hole, The Losers stepped towards the hole cautiously, us all breathing heavily, there was silence until Richie said "I know what I'm doing for my summer experience essay." I chuckled for the first time today and slung my arm around him. 

1687 Words