Chapter 10

Richie took me to the hospital and all they said was it was badly sprained and other smart doctor things i didn't understand, they said i fortunately didn't need crutches but i needed to wear this weird cast looking thing and they said it's gonna hurt and be uncomfortable for a while "Great, my leg looks like a robot " I mumbled while looking at my leg as Richie brought me home, he snickered as he we got to my house "Your home milady" he said in a british accent and i giggled "Why thank you kind sir, let give you a gift" I said and kissed him on the cheek, he smiled and said "When is it gonna be i don't know, on my lips?" I laughed and answered "When I think you should get it" I waved goodbye to him and walked into my house.

As i walked in it was once again dark, i sighed and quickly turned on the lights, my mom was in the kitchen, glaring at me "Where were you? And what happened to your leg?" She asked, i knew immediatley she was drunk, one clue was that i could smell her alcohol breath from here "I was with losers, i hurt my leg by falling off my bike, i'm fine though so thanks for being sentimental" I said smoothly and started to walk upstairs when i was flung across the room and into the wall, i groaned and held my head as I glared at my mother who was glaring back "Why the fuck are you hanging out with those idiots, what are you trying to get from them?" She growled while I kept glaring at her "They are not idiots, they are my friends, but you wouldn't know that since you spend half your time getting drunk" I snapped but knew quickly i went to far, her eyes somehow turned darker and she grabbed my wrist "You little Bitch, i should have gotten rid of you years ago" She snapped as she grabbed my wrist and threw me into the wall again, i felt blood go down my cheek as i slowly got up she glared at me and i quickly pushed her, she fell to the ground and i took the chance to run out of the house, "YOU BITCH!" I heard her scream and more cursing came from my house, but ignored it and kept running across the street, my leg screaming as i ran to the house across from me and knocked on the door. Richie opened the door and smirked at me "Oh couldn't keep away from me i se- wait what happened to your head" He said as he looked at me, i felt tears start to rise and i saw Richie's eyes widen in realization, "It was your mom, wasn't it?" I nodded, a tear coming out and sliding down my cheek, he brought me inside and shut the door.

He told me to sit down and ran to go get bandages, when he came back he said "You can stay here if you want, o-oh only if you want to i didn't mean like tha-" I cut off his stuttering by laughing and saying "You sound like Bill, and what about your parents?" He didn't look up, his eyes fixed on my head as he bandaged it as he said "Eh there never home" I looked at him sadly and said "Well then i would love to stay, i don't want to go back, not yet" He nodded and smiled at me "Okay i'll go get blankets, we can sleep down here" I nodded as he went away for a bit before coming back with a bunch of blankets. He started building what looks like a fort and said in a british accent "There milady, a lovely palace for a lovel-" I cut him off by kissing him. His eyes widened but he didn't back away, we kissed for what seemed like a lifetime but was actually only a few minutes. When we both stepped back he had a dreamy gaze "Why did you kiss me, not- not that i didn't like it" He stammered and i giggled " I thought that you deserved it, and i love you trashmouth" I said and after a second i realized what i said and my eyes widened " I don't mean like love lo-" Now i was cut off by him kissing me, he backed away and said "I love you too Y/N"

754 Words