Chapter 9

"You, you did this. You know how delicate he is." Eddie's Mother screamed in her faces as she held Eddie's arm up, we decided to call her for some weird reason, big fucking mistake. "We were attacked, Mrs. K." Bill tried explaining but was cut off by the whale "No, don't, don't try to blame anyone else..." Mrs. K started but she dropped her keys. Beverly tried helping her "Let me -"  "Get back! Oh, I've heard of you Miss Marsh... and I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son." Mrs. K shouted and I glared at her, she somehow felt my glare and turned to me "And don't try to act your so innocent  Miss L/N, your just as bad as your mother" My eyes widened and i snapped "Listen here you fucking whale, i tried protecting your son alright, he got hurt and i got hurt to, we were trying to fight a problem bigger than us, and if all you lazy ass adults actually did something, you would know what was going on" I yelled and she glared at me, "Never mind saying your just as bad as your mother, your worse" She said and I was about to say something else when Richie pulled me back "Don't listen to her Y/N, she wants a reaction out of you" He whispered in my ear and i nodded, still pissed off at the whale though.

"Ms. K, I..." Bill started but was cut off by Mrs.K "No, you are all monsters, all of you, Now Eddie's done with you, you hear, done!" She screamed and she dragged Eddie into the car, he looked at us, tears streaming down his face as he was dragged away. "I saw the well. W-w-w-w-we know where it is and next time we'll be better prepared." Bill said happily, hope evident in his eyes, we all looked at him in shock, wondering if he was actually in the house with us "NO! No next time, Bill. You're insane." Stan cried and Beverly shrugged her shoulder "Why? We all know nobody else is going to do anything?" She asked and Richie glared at her, walking towards the circle that was forming,  Y/N and Eddie were nearly killed and look at this motherfucker, he's leaking hamburger helper!" Richie yelled gesturing towards me and Ben "We can't pretend it's going to go away Ben, you said yourself it comes back every 27 years." Beverly said looking at Ben, who was bleeding a lot are we just going to ignore that or.. I thought as Ben gave her a look "Fine! I'll be 40 and far away from here. I thought you said you wanted to get out of this town too." He said and Beverly shook her head "Because I want to run towards something, not away." She said and Richie scoffed  "I'm sorry but who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?" He gestured towards Beverly as she flipped him the bird.

 "Richie..." I started, knowing where this was going but he gave me a look that said i'm fucking pissed off, there's no stopping me now, i hobbled to Mike, who was the farthest from this tight circle forming and we shared the same look shit's about to go down  "I'm just saying, lets face facts real world Georgie is dead, stop trying to get us killed too." Richie stated smoothly and we all gasped, he said the thing we were all scared to say, Richie tried walking to his bike but Bill was furious, he pushed Richie back "Georgie's not dead. take it back" Bill growled, glaring at Richie, Richie glared back "You couldn't save him but you could still save yourself." Bill glared at him and stepped closer to Richie, there faces only inches apart from each other "No! T-t-t-take it back, you're scared and we all are but take it back. " Bill yelled than punched Richie in the face "Bill!" Beverly screamed as I ran to Richie and helped him up, my leg screaming at me in the process  "You're such a loser. You're a bunch of losers, get us all killed... - while trying to catch a clown." Richie screamed while I used Mike as something to lean on after i helped Richie up, Richie and Bill glared at each other and looked like they were ready to fight again when Beverly jumped in between them and screamed "Stop! This is what IT wants, IT wants to divide us. We were all together, when we heard it, that's why we're still alive." Richie glared at her  "Yeah, well I plan to keep it that way. Come on Y/N, you need to be taken to the hospital" I nodded, getting up and walking to Richie as he put his arm around me to help me stand "Wait Y/N" Bill said and I turned towards him, he looked at me with a sad expression and i gave him one back "Bill i can't do this, we're just kids, this is bigger than any of us " I said sadly and got on Richie's bike, putting my arms around him once he got on, before he rode off I looked at Bill and Beverly "Im sorry" I mouthed and Beverly nodded understanding, while Bill just turned away. Tears slid down my cheeks as Richie started pedaling, i kept looking at Bill and Beverly until they were just small dots behind me, i looked at Richie as he kept a cold hard gaze, looking ahead of him, but he let two tears slip out. More tears slid down my cheeks as a sad realization came to me, the losers club has broken up, and i'm not sure if it would be fixed ever again.

962 Words