Chapter 4

OLIVER

I could not, I just knew it.
I could never ever ever ever have a crush on him I wouldn't even dream of it.

I can not like Tyler he's a freshman and he's embarrassing and he can barely read a decent sentence , but he's also cute and sweet and super kind and he's just absolutely adorable with his stut- STOP IT SHUT UP YOU STUPID HEAD!

I feel so bad and guilty. I regret being so rude and cold to Tyler, but I just couldn't be in the same room as him any longer without grabbing his face and making out with him, god he was so freaking adorable!

I want to protect him like the precious little angel he is, especially when his friends were being so incredibly rude to him yesterday. I just wanted to grab their dumb little head and crack their skulls and slit their dumb little throats. Wow I'm very violent today.

"Oliverrr!!! Time to get ready for school!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs, probably cooking a ten course meal consisting of the fanciest more extravagant stuff on the planet. Did I mention my mom was a crazy dedicated but amazing chef? Well she is and you better believe it.

Once I forced myself out of bed so she wouldn't force feed me any weird dishes. I decided I needed to look extra nice for Tyler today. I was rummaging through my close when I decided. I grabbed a black t-shirt with the words "GREEN DAY" on it along with some black pants, black socks, and orange vans to match the lettering on the t-shirt. After I was done planning the perfect outfit to swoon my dreamy little cupcake I decided  to add some finishing touches consisting of bracelets and a necklace and to finish it off I snatched my signature green trench coat from my desk chair. Assuring myself it was perfect I hopped in the shower to cleanse myself of yesterday mistakes.

I scrubbed in my cucumber melon scented shampoo into my hair while contemplating about how to talk to Tyler today after what happened last night.

"Hey ty sorry I was being a giant dick yesterday it's just because I have a huge gay crush on you"
"Oh what's up ty want to come to my house and smash you definitely won't regret it"
"Yooo my homie wanna go to my crib and ride dis dickkkk it's all yours ;)"
Why am I acting to sexual today too? Gosh he makes me feel such weird things.

"Oliver stop fantasizing about Tyler and hurry up!" My mom said banging on the bathroom door causing me to jump while hearing my dad laughing what was probably his coffee from downstairs.

"Leave me alone mom! I was not don't be a meanie!" I said back very embarrassed with my cheeks probably turning pink even though nobody could see me.

"Just hurry up or you won't be able to see him quicker you little baby!" She finished speaking and then I listened to her receding footsteps going down the stairs.

I grumbled rinsing off my body because I knew she was right and I wanted to see him sooner. I hopped out of the shower and threw my amazing outfit  on after I dried off. I looked in the mirror fixing my hair knowing it had to be perfect To impress my beloved Tyler.

When I was done making myself look like a handsome beast for that little sweetie I ran downstairs grabbing a peach and running out the door to my car.

"You better bring the sweet little boy back Oliver!" I heard my mom shout after me. I knew she only wanted him back because he was adorable and she needed someone new to test her cooking and baking on other then my dad and I.

I opened the car door and threw my bag in the passenger seat as always. I shoved the keys into the ignition to start my old dingy worn out car. It wasn't pretty or new but it worked especially well when I really wanted to be somewhere, it's like it knows! I pulled out of the short little driveway and made my boring morning commute to the most boring pathetic high school in all of the most boring town of boring...

But maybe I went just a little faster this time.