Meme Interlude

MORE LIKE MEME INTER-LEWD AMIRITE UPTOP

this is a chapter dedicated to pure meme shit. I do this sometimes to take a break from writing seriously so my chapters won't be so bad. Anyways.

HH looked at me, charmingly.

"You should have prayed to your god before you decided to meet me."

Wait what the fuck

"Do you have any i🅱️a what you're fucking up against?"

I blushed, looking down at my cute dress. "I donno HH, why don't I lead you into my bedroom and we'll find out?"

He fucking smacked me across the face, "what kinda fucking gay shit is that?"

AJAHSJAGEHSHA THIS BITCH

"Mate. You said literally five seconds ago, that you wanted to have sexual intercourse."

HH rised above me and into the heavens. "I'm dead now, lmao."

he "knew he gotta did it to them" and left me in tears.

"How could you do this to me? God I wish that were me!" I screamed, crying.

After HH left me, I knew I had to do a funeral service for him. There was no open casket, because his body acended to heavens right along with his soul. No one was there exept for me. It was such a sad time in my life.

"Ma'am, we asked you why you are supporting this fundraiser, not about your fucking fetish."

Okay time to 🅱️ serious now