Measurements (Fling Posse x Reader)

Standing in the middle of Ramuda's colorful office, you stared dead straight-on as the said man took your measurements. "So...Why couldn't you have called any of your other clients to do this?" You asked him while trying not to move too much.

"Because the clothes I'm creating isn't for the other Nee-sans~," he said as he finished measuring your waist. He picked up a piece of yellow cloth from the floor and held it up to your body, wanting to see if the colors would fit you. "I'm creating them specifically for (Y/n) nee-san~," he proudly said, "You can lower your arms now. I'm done measuring you."

You rubbed your sore arms and stretched them. You needed to exercise more. "I'm grateful that you're making something for me, but what's the occasion?" Walking towards his desk, you spotted a small stack of papers.

"(Y/n) nee-san, don't ruin the surprise!" Ramuda whined as he ran past you and seized the stack of papers from his desk. He flung it to the corner of the room, losing it amongst the other piles of paper there. He turned back to face you with a pout while you raised your hands in surrender.

When Ramuda returned to his business, you slowly inched your way towards the corner. You couldn't help it! You just wanted to know what he designed that was so important!

"Where did it go?" You thought to yourself as you searched through the papers.

Ramuda had noticed you sneaking your way to the corner, but he did nothing about it. With a lollipop in his mouth, he watched you in amusement. There was no way in hell you were going to find- His thoughts were interrupted when he heard you say a quiet "Yes~."

You triumphantly held the papers in your hands. Just as you flipped through it, Ramuda tackled you from behind which made you let out a scream of shock as the both of you were sent flying into the pile of papers.

"You're a very naughty girl, (Y/n) nee-san!!" He cried out while pinning you down to the ground. "Why do you want to find out so bad?" He had a playful grin on his lips as he pried the papers from your hands. Ramuda leaned down, the tip of his nose poking against yours. "Or are you just looking to get my attention~?"

You stared into those blue eyes of his with a dark blush on your cheeks. "I u-uh..." You stuttered off.

Before anything else could happen, the door to Ramuda's office clicked open and in walked Dice and Gentaro. "...Should we come back at another time?" Dice asked with a small smirk on his lips while Gentaro had a soft smile on his lips. You could see the amusement in both of their eyes.

Ramuda rolled off of you and jumped up energetically, "Nonsense~ We were just fooling around, right (Y/n) nee-san?"

You sat up, your face still a dark red. "Y-yeah we were." Your words came out muffled as you used both of your hands to cover your face.

"Dice~ Come over here for a second. It'll be fast," Ramuda said as he pulled out a measuring tape from his pocket.

"You called us over just to get our measurements!?"