Gambling (Fling Posse x Reader)

(WARNING: I'm just writing BlackJack based off of the knowledge on how my family plays it. Sorry for any mistakes!)

Just as you entered Ramuda's office, a pair of arms wrapped around your waist suddenly. You looked down shocked and saw Dice, who looked like a kid from your point of view.

He pointed at Ramuda and Gentaro, who were sitting around a table, and cried out "(Y/n)! They don't want to play BlackJack with me!"

"..And why would they?" Knowing Dice's gambling habits and tendencies to go after money, you could see why they wouldn't want to play. "Dice, maybe you should play some other game that doesn't involve gambling."

Dice's arms just tightened around your waist, and his eyes looked teary as he looked up at you with a pout. He was giving you that look. It was clear what he was trying to ask out of you.

Ramuda and Gentaro looked on in interest. Both wondering what will your answer be. You stared into his eyes, and it didn't take long for you to let out a defeated sigh.

"Fine, I'll play with you. But I'll be deciding how much money I'm betting alright?"

Internally, Dice cursed a bit. He thought he would be able to decide, but guess not. At least he can trick someone of their money now.

"Ah~ If (Y/n) nee-san is playing then I want to play too!" Ramuda said, raising his hand in enthusiasm.

Gentaro calmly sipped at his tea before he chimed in, "I guess I'll play too. Is it going to be the same bet as last time?" At his words, Dice's eyes lit up with a passionate fire.

Yes! Three birds with one stone!

Is what he thought before he remembered what happened last time. "Uh... Maybe we can cut down the bet by half please." Dice's voice changed to a more timid one as he took his seat back at the table and shuffled the poker cards he had brought.

You sat down in the last available seat and looked confused, "How much did the three of you bet last time?" You asked while you opened up your wallet. You had to turn your back to Dice while you pulled out your money, you could already feel him eyeing your wallet.

"We betted 100 thousand yen!" Ramuda said with a proud grin as he placed down 50 thousand yen on the table.

You almost dropped your wallet, how can someone say that so happily!? There was no way you could cough up that much. You originally intended to bet a thousand yen, but that seems like such a small amount compared to the amount of money both Gentaro and Ramuda are putting down.

Dice's stare on your back got even more intense the moment Ramuda announced the amount they were betting. Gentaro and Ramuda only looked amused, those bastards.

"How much will you be betting, (Y/n)?" Dice asked as he handed out the cards, leaving the remaining deck on the table.

Feeling the pressure cast upon you, you did the stupidest thing of your life.

With a shaking hand, you pulled out 50 thousand yen from your close-to-empty wallet and placed it on the table. "I-I'll be betting 50 thousand yen as well..." You could already feel your soul leave your body. You better hope you win this round or else you can kiss your money good-bye.

Gentaro looked at you with a tinge of worry in his eyes, "Are you sure you're okay with betting that much, (Y/n)? If I'm correct, You don't earn as much as Ramuda and I right?"

Before you could answer, Dice, waved his hand casually as he picked up his cards. "It'll be fine~ She can earn it back. First up is Gentaro!"

Gentaro stared at Dice's cards with a calculating look before back at his own. "Hit me." After he received his third card, he set it down. "It's a bust." He went past 21. That made Dice burst out a haughty laugh.

Ramuda peered at his cards and without a second look, he placed it down. "I'll stand!" Dice still kept his confident look, there was no way Ramuda could win against his hand.

All eyes were on you now as you stared at your cards intensely. You could either go for one more card and hope for the best or risk it all. " Screw it, hit me!" Receiving your third card, you let out a defeated sigh as you set down your cards. "It's a bust..."

Dice didn't even bother to hide a big grin as he peeked at his cards and revealed them. "BlackJack! Triple the amount please!" You may have lost, but you couldn't help but glare at Dice. "Ramuda, Gentaro, (Y/n)! Pay up then we can move on to the next round!"

Ramuda and Gentaro easily paid him while you look troubled. 'What should I do!?' You thought to yourself as you internally panicked. The money on the table and in your wallet isn't enough to pay him back!!

Noticing the look on your face, Ramuda reached over and squished your cheeks. "Don't look so frightened, (Y/n) nee-san! Gentaro and I will lend you some money to help pay off the bet and for the next bet~ but you have to pay us back okay?" You didn't know whether an angel or the devil is helping you right now.

You glanced over at Gentaro, wondering if it's alright if he lent you money. He flashed you a smile as he pulled out more money, "Yes, it's quite alright. You only need to pay us back with your body."

At his words, you paled. He couldn't be serious right!? "It's a lie of course. What are friends for~?" He held back a chuckle at your reaction. It was just too cute.

"Thank you so much! I'll pay you both back I promise!"

Dice held the money close to him as he watched the exchange jealousy, "No fair, why are you guys lending (Y/n) money but not me?"

"Because (Y/n) doesn't spend the money willy-nilly unlike you. The moment you borrow money from us, it's gone in a snap." Gentaro said as he snapped his fingers as an example. Meanwhile, Ramuda whispered something into your ear, and you could only nod along.

"Hmph! Fine, let's continue." He dealt the cards once more with a smug smirk. He's sure to win this time. He had complete confidence!

You clasped your hands together and prayed. Gentaro went first as he checked his cards. With a closed-eyed grin, he flipped his cards over. "Blackjack~,"

Dice's eyes widened, no way! Was it going to be like last time!? Is what he thought before he glanced your way. No, he still had a chance to get your money.

Ramuda was next as he peeked at his cards before he flipped his cards over, "Blackjack!" He said with a proud smile. "You have to pay us triple right, Dice~?"

"N-no way... Then what about you, (Y/n)?" He turned to look at you with a sort of pleading look when you checked your cards.

Following with what Ramuda whispered into your ear, you hesitantly said: "I-I'll double down." Those words were kind of like music to Dice's ears. He had a chance to win about 300 thousand yen from you. He glanced over at the deck's cards before sliding a card over to you, praying you to lose.

By pure dumb luck, you got hit with a card that helped you earn an exact 21. You couldn't help it as you excitedly slam the cards down on the table, "BlackJack! Now give me back my money, Dice! Double the amount!"

You quite literally see the color and soul leave Dice's body as he stared at all three lucky hands. "I-impossible..." He quickly shook out of it when he realized he still had his cards. 'Wait! I can still push them back with this!' He thought as he flipped his cards over, expecting a 21 but it was a 20 instead, just an ace short. "Y-you guys are cheating!"

"Says the man who cheated first, right Dice? This is the second time." Gentaro pointed out which made Dice tense up. "Why not you pay back (Y/n) first hmm? We can discuss the payment for Ramuda and me later."

"I-I'm sorry!!!!"

(Sparing you lot from the math)

After a lot of money exchanging later, you hugged your wallet to your chest happily. You had plenty of money left to keep after you paid back both Ramuda and Gentaro.

But you did feel bad for Dice, seeing as he was getting punished for gambling again. Dice was kneeling and had his head bowed down as Gentaro and Ramuda stood in front of him, both with evil ideas in their minds.

Oh well, he got what he deserved. He'll be fine, don't think the other two will do anything too evil to him.