Chapter 3

Trigger Warning (graphic torture, and descriptions of the aftermath)

Peter woke up, and tried to sit upright. But he couldn't. He was tied down - by his ankles and wrists, on a metal table. A freezing metal table.

"Hello, Spiderman. Or should I say Mr Parker."

A man with dark, empty eyes loomed over the boy, glaring evilly down at him, holding Peter's mask.

Peter noticed the tubes going into his body, pumping some sort of liquid either in or out of him. Whatever it was: he didn't like it.

"What are you doing to me?" Peter asked, his breathing getting faster and faster.

The man smiled, "Do you know who Hydra is?"

Peter didn't respond, leading the man to presume his answer was no. He dropped the boy's mask on the floor.

"It's an organisation, freeing the world from its freedom. And they need an army. A super army. You have powers and we want to be able to replicate them."

Peter shivered, both from the icy cold and from fear, "You can't do that."

"Who's stopping me?"

The man grabbed a needle, a rather large one, and injected it into Peter's throat - ignoring the boy's screams of pain. The teen fell limp, the only sign of life being his heavy breathing.

"You see, Peter. We're invincible - and we can do whatever we like to you."

Peter realised what they had done to him; he had seen a chemical like this, back at the lab. It was called G31, and it paralyses the person it's used on. However instead of leaving the victim numb - they can feel every single thing that happens to them, diluting the rest of their senses. And they can talk, but nothing else - that's why it was illegal. It only lasts an hour or two at most, but now he was dreading what they had prepared for him.

"Cut him open."

Peter hoped he hadn't heard it right. He was praying that someone would come help him. That they'd get him of there.

But no one came. He should of just told Mr Stark the truth. But he hadn't, it was all part of his curse.

His thoughts were disassembled, when he felt a sharp, metal object slice through his chest. He yelled out in agony, but it was ignored: and they continued to make cuts on his body.

Eventually, the amount of blood loss was too high. Everything around him was fading. Disappearing. Was he dying? He didn't know. But then it all turned to darkness.

————Time Jump ————

Peter opened his eyes: his ears were ringing and all he could smell was the metallic scent of blood. He struggled against the restraints, but it was no use. He was too weak, and he felt as if he could pass out again, at any moment.

Then he heard it, his phone was ringing. He must have missed his curfew - Tony was going to kill him.

The man, who was in charge, came over to Peter: the boy's phone in his hand, "You want to answer it?"

This was a trap, he knew it: but he nodded his head anyway.

"And if you say anything about being here, or Hydra, you're going to regret it."

Peter nodded his head again, shaking. The man answered the call, and put it on speaker.

"Hey kid where are you? It's midnight and you agreed to get back here half an hour ago."

"I've got... caught up. My suits with me though - so I should be okay."

The man eyed Peter, meaning for him to turn the maybe into a positive.

"I will be okay, Mr Stark. Um bye."

"Bye Pete."

The man hung up the call, throwing a punch at Peter. And because there was no way for him to move, it landed right on his face.

"You almost blew it."

————————

Tony sat in his lab, a mug in his hand - but it didn't contain coffee, like everyone at the HQ thought. No, it contained something a whole lot stronger.

He thought back to what Peter had said, how he had his suit with him, and that he'd be okay. It wasn't like the kid to disobey him, at least not to call him and openly admit it.

It must be a code, his mind yelled. So he tapped onto his phone, and started to track his son.

————————

"Tie him up, over there - we've got what we need."

Peter felt the handcuffs being removed from both his arms and legs, but he didn't try to attack. He was too weak. Too frail. Too tired. He couldn't even open his eyes.

One of the men (but not the one in charge) pulled him into a standing position, and dragged him to the corner of the room.

There he tied Peter's hands together with rope, which was connected to the metal bars running along the ceiling.

Peter's limp body was held upright, only by the tight rope connected to the roof. However he couldn't fall over, or move. And that is what Hydra wanted.

However, before the men could run any tests on Peter's blood - the metal door was broken down. Revealing a man in a metal suit. Iron Man.

Tony had pinpointed the kid's location down to this building and had grew more suspicious when he saw the two guards outside of it. Fortunately for him, he had taken them out in one hit.

"What have you done to my kid?" boomed Tony, as he shot down one of the remaining three men.

"He's very powerful, but he shouldn't have all of the power now, should he?"

The man in charge then swiftly picked up a gun - placing it on Peter's head.

"You shoot me - I shoot the boy."

Tony stood there, panicking inside of his suit, "Peter, buddy, can you hear me?"

Peter started to open his eyes, realising his dad... no Mr Stark was here.

"Mr Stark, I don't feel so good."

He could feel the metal end of the gun on his head, it was digging into his skin - and he was sure it would soon cut through.

"Kid, I'm gonna get you out of here. Just do your thing - trust me it'll work."

Peter knew what he meant, he wanted him to use his strength, to break apart the rope. But he couldn't.

"I can't do it Mr Stark, just leave me. I'm not worth it. I'm sorry."

Tony stood there, realising the kid was being mature. And he knew there was no way to get him out of this one. But he'd be back, he'd save Peter. He'd save his son.

Wow this was tough to write, and I know it will only get harder. Thanks for reading this and please leave any feedback.