1 - Nightmare

HeeJin POV

Hi, my name is Jeon HeeJin, I'm 19 years old and schooling at Blockberry high school.

It was Sunday so I prepared to go to school. I'm doing my morning routine like usual and then eat my breakfast that my mom makes.

"Be a good girl at school sweetie." Mom said before I'm off to school.
"I will." I said, I pecked mom's cheeks and run out from my house and goes to school.

I've got in my class and sit at my place and saw my best friend who is my seatmate, Hyunjin eating her bread while reading comic.

"Good morning you cat." I said.
"Morning too rabbit." She said not looking at me.

"Is the comic more attractive than me?" I asked her.

"Yes." She replied.

I gasped and put my palm at my chest, acting I'm hurt.

"How dare you.." I said.

She's not replied to me, I'm pouted at her and listening to music from my phone.

The bell rings meaning the class is about to start. Hyunjin closed her comic and look at me who is playing my phone.

"Heejin, can I ask a question?" She asked but I just ignored her just like how she ignored me earlier.

"Heejin~~" She whined.

"Jeon Heejin~" She continued.

"What Hyunjin.." I said with annoying tone

"Is vampire existed?" She asked.
I was going to face palm myself, but gladly I didn't.

"No Hyunjin, they're not." I said to her.

"But why are there's comics about them?" She asked.

"Because it's fiction, they just imagine it and make a story for people like you to read them." I said then playing with my phone again.

"Hey, the teacher is here." She said. I look up and turn off my phone. We greeted her and then the lesson starts.

Skips - Home

I was walking back to home while humming to Vivid, my song that I wrote myself when suddenly 2 guys stare at me like they want to eat me up. I got scared and backed off.

"Where do you want to go little girl?" They came closer and closer, I was about to run when there's another guy hold my hand.

I was shocked then he put his hand onto my face.

"You're so pretty, let's go with us~" He said.

I can't do anything, my body can't move, my voice can't come out. I can only feel scared and tearing up.

Suddenly, the one who hold me got punch and rolling on the ground.

I looked up to see a boy wearing black hoodie put his arm in front of me.

"How dare you!" The guy stand up back and the three of them charged to us.

"Stand back." He said. I'm go standing a few feet's from them and watch they fighting.

It's not fair for 1:3 but my savior seems stronger than them.

"Just go back to your world!" He said and finished them off as they run away.

"Damn it, I didn't bring it here..." He mumbled.

I go to him and tapped his shoulder lightly. He turned around and saw me.

"Um.. Thank you." I smile to him.

"It's not a problem." He said.

"Um... What is your name?" I asked him.

"It's y/n." He said.

"I'm Heejin, by the way are you sick? You look so pale." I said.

"No, it's nothing. I need to go." He said then run away.

He is kind of cool. After that I continue to walking to my house again while humming again to my song.

Skips - Night

I was ready to go to bed, I turned off the light, wrapped the blanket on me and closed my eyes.

In my dream, there was a lot of white flowers and I'm at the center of it. But then, there's a black thing coming making the flowers turned red.

The black thing looks like a guy, he comes closer to me then bite my neck making I filled a lot of blood.

Then I opened my eyes widely and woke up from my sleep. Then I sit down while wiping my sweats on my face.

"Oh, it's just a nightmare..." I sighed but I saw something at the window from the corner of my eyes.

I look at the window but saw nothing. "Weird, I feel like there's something..whatever.." I laying down back and goes back to sleep.

.

Hope it's a good story.
STAN LOONA!