6 - 1st Date

Heejin POV

"Ugh.. The drama has ended~" I said.

"So, what do we'll do now?" Y/n asked me as he wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I don't know." I look at him.

"Let's go for a date!" He said.

"But mom said don't go out from the house..." I replied to him.

"We can just date inside the house." He said.

"How?" I asked him.

"I..don't know.." He said while smiling like a kid.

"You really can make me crazy you know." I said to him while rolling my eyes.

"But you'd make me crazy first..crazy for you~" He pulled me closer making our body to touches.

"I didn't know you're THIS sweet." I said.

"Now you know." He pecked my cheeks.

"I need to go bathing..." I said while looking at him.

"Sure." He removed his arm that was around my waist. I stood up and make my way to my room.

I grabbed my towel and go bathing like for 10 minutes.

I walked out from the bathroom and wears my clothes then I dry my hair and combing it.

'Guess what did he do down there..'

I stand up then walked out from my room and smelled something good.
'Is he cooking?' I thought.

Then I noticed a letter at my feet. I get it, opened it and read the letter.

Go to the dining table  •_<

I go to the dining table and sit there, it was dark but there was candle that was lighten up on the table making it bright.

Then I see y/n come from the kitchen while bringing something on a trays.

He placed a tray in front of me and sit down across me while putting down his tray too.

"Open it." He said.

I opened the lit and widen my eyes because of the smell and the food he make.

"It smells good!" I said.
"Eat up, let me help." He stood up then grabbed a spoon and feeding me the food.

"So, how was it??" He curiously said.

"It's delicious." I said while still munching on the food.

"Thank God." He smile and sit back at his place.

"I am shocked that you know how to be romantic." I said.

"Well, I'm good at a lot of things, one of it is loving you." He said.

"Stop being so cheesy." I laughed at him.

"But it's true~" He said then eating his food.

"Did you cook?" I asked him.
"Duh, of course. Who else in this house except us?" He said and continue to eat.

I smile at him and eating the food too.

After eating

"I'm done." I said.

"Great, let me washes the dishes." He said but I stopped him.

"No, let me do it. You worked so hard to make things earlier and now it's time for me to pay back." I grabbed the dishes and go to the kitchen. Then I wash the dishes but suddenly I felt arms around my waist.

"This is why I like you. You're so kind." He said while burying his face at my neck.
I silently blushed over him and continue to wash the dishes.

After that

"Let's go into my room." I said.
"Why? Its 9 pm, it's so early to be in your room." He said.

"I just.. feel sleepy." I pouted to him.

"Aw, my babe is sleepy. Sure let's go." He holds my hand and we go inside my room.

"Thank you for making my first date so meaningful to me although it just inside the house." I said while intertwining my fingers with him.

"First date? You never date before?" He asked me. I shook my head and he smile to me.

"How can someone like you never have a boyfriend. You're perfect inside and out." He said.
"Maybe because you're the only one for me." I said.

"So now it's your turn to be cheesy?" He chuckled then hugged me.

"Maybe." I hugged him back then we broke apart. Then he lean in his face closer, I closed my eyes and feel his lips on mine.

I kissed him back then I felt he cupped my cheeks.
We broke the kiss and stare at each other for a while.

"I love you." I said.

"Me too, I love myself." He said, I slapped his shoulder and he groaned.

"A great way to spoiled the mood.." I said.

"It's the spot that I had bruised.." He make a painful face.

"I don't care." I said sarcastically and laying on the bed.

After a few second in pain, he come and laying down beside me.

"Sorry, I love you too. More than I love myself." He said then he hugged me. I silently smile and hugged him back.

"Now sleep, it will be a long day tomorrow." He said.

"Why?" I ask.

"I tell you tomorrow. Good night." He said.

"Fine, good night." I put my face at his chest and drives to sleep.

.