12 - Revealed

Heejin POV

I was done showering and wears my clothes while looking at y/n.

From earlier, he is just touching his stomach, something's wrong.

I walked up to him and said,
"What's wrong with your stomach?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He put on fake smile.

"Don't lie to me, please." I said with a serious tone.

"Fine.. I've got shoots." He said, I sighed and walked away to get the first aid kit and sit in front of him while lifting his hoodie and saw blood.

"You should have told me sooner." I said while tapping the cotton with some alcohol at the spot he got shoots.

"Sorry, I don't want you to worry.." He said.

"You keep your problem a secret is more worrying for me." I said then put the aid kit away.

"Sorry." He said.

"It's okay, just don't do it again." I said.

"Okay noona." He said and I hits his shoulder lightly.

"I said don't call me that." I whined.

"Then I will call you Heekki." He said and kiss my cheeks.

"Just go change, you will meet my friends in a minutes." I said.

"Okay." He said then fly off to his house, I sighed as I looking at him flying.

"Please take care of yourself y/n..please don't make me worry.." I said slowly.

Time skip

After Y/n comeback, we're off to Hyunjin's house while intertwining our fingers together.

Then we arrived at her house and standing in front of the door.

"Ready?" I asked him and he just nodded his head, I pressed the doorbell and waits.

Then the door opened, revealing Hyunjin with a smile.

"Come on in, everyone are here already." She said then we goes inside.

The girls stopped from talking and looks at us.

"Um.. Hi guys." I said.

"Heejin, who is that?" Haseul unnie ask.

"He's..my boyfriend." I said and they started to screams and teases me.

"Our Heejin got a boyfrienddd~" Sooyoung unnie said.

"Um.. Nice to meet you all." He bowed to them.

"My name is Y/n, and I'm half human." He said as I about to sit down with them but he held my hand tightly.

He must've been so nervous.

"What's the other half?" Yerim asked.

"Vampire." He said then the room suddenly become quiet.

"If you're going to say I'm kidding, I am not." He said.

"Well, we need a proof." Hyejoo said.

"Very well." He suddenly become invisible and they all shocked.

"Wait...vampire can go invisible?" Vivi unnie asked.

"Um.. It's my power, some of vampires have such unique power with them, and I got invisible." He said and revealed himself back.

"I heard from Hyunjin that you can fly." Jinsoul unnie added.

"Of course." He removed his hand from mine and starts to floating in the air.

"Woah.." Their jaw dropped and I go sit with them.

He landed back to the ground and look at us.

"But..can you all keep it a secret? Don't tell anyone about this, please." He said.

"Don't worry, you can trust us..except for Yeojin." Jiwoo unnie said.

"Unnie! Why meee~?" She whined.

"Because you're loud and talkative." Hyunjin said and she pouted.

"I'm not going to tell anyone, I'm promise." She said.

"Thank you." Y/n said then we talk about something else until it's become dawn.

"It's getting late, we should go home." Haseul unnie said.

"Yeah, we should, let's go." I said.

"Jungeun noona, go back home safely." Y/n said, shocking us because of that.

"I know, you don't have to remind me, you little brat." Jungeun unnie said to him.

"What do you mean by that?" Jiwoo asked.

"Well, she is my older sister." He said, our eyes grew wider because of shocked.

"And you not even tell me about this?" I asked him.

"Sorry~" He said.

"Now let's go go go." Jungeun pushed us outside then we go home.

"Why are you not even tell me that Jungeun unnie is your older sister?" I asked him while walking home.

"It's because I don't want you to get uncomfortable around her." He said.

"I will not be like that. She's a nice person." I said.

"You said that your sister is just a normal human which is Jungeun unnie, right?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"But it's weird because her skin is close to pale and she looks just like a vampire." I said.

"Maybe just the appearance makes her looks like vampire but the truth is she just a normal person." He said and we arrived at my house.

Your POV

It was night already and we just talking about things then we heard the window been knocked.

We looked at the window and saw Chan outside. Heejin go opened the window and he come in.

"Why did you came?" I asked him.

"To tell you to just be in this house tomorrow." He said.

"The hunters and the vampires decided to catch you tomorrow and they will wander around the town all day." He said.

"Good thing that I don't have to go to school tomorrow." Heejin said as she sits beside me.

"You need to be really caution from now on, who knows what they will do." Chan said.

"Okay, thanks." I smile to him.

"Nothing, I'm just helping my friend from danger." He said.

"And only you can save this world from the chaos." He added.

"Well, I need to go and be with them to get more information. Remember, don't go anywhere tomorrow." He said then jumped from the window and fly off to somewhere.

I sighed loudly.

Taking revenge because I killed one of the hunters? How about hundreds vampires that had been killed by them?

I can feel that my anger boiling up.

"Y/n...are you okay?" Heejin said as she was hugging my arm and look at me.

"Not really, let's just sleep." We go laying down on the bed and Heejin put her head at my chest.

"Y/n?" She spoked.

"Hmm?" I responded.

"I will protect you and be by your side, I will never leave you." She starts to hugging me tightly.

"Thank you." I said then hugging her too.

I closed my eyes and hoping that this chaos will end soon.

.