3 - Follow me

Heejin POV

I woke up from my sleep while I feel like someone is hugging me tightly.

I opened my eyes and saw y/n sleeping soundly while hugging me.

I look at his face, he's kind of cute.

"Y/n~ wake up~" I said, he slowly opened his eyes and yawned.

"Good morning.." He said while rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning too." I smile at him.

"I'll need to prepare for school, wait up." I said then go for showering.

Your POV

I was looking around her room when suddenly the bathroom door opened and I saw she only in towel.

I quickly look away and acting like I don't saw it.

"Q-quick, I'm hungry.." I said.

I look at outside the window then she called me.

"I need to eat breakfast, come with me." She said.

"No way, your mom's going to kill us if she knows I'm here." I said.

"Oh, you're right." She said.

"Just go eat your breakfast, I'll waiting for you outside." I opened the window and fly into the sky then land down on the ground.

Heejin POV

I was shocked, he's flying! So, he's telling me the truth.

I closed the window back and go eat my breakfast.

After that, I go outside from the house and saw him lean on the wall while looking into the sky.

"Hey, let's go." I said. He looked at me and nodded his head then we off to school.

"But, what if the other student saw you?" I asked him.

"They will not, I'm special, I can be invisible so that no one can see me." He said.

"Vampires can do that?" I asked again.

"No, only me. It just, the power of the prince." He said then we arrived at school and he's gone.

"No I'm not gone, I'm going invisible. Don't worry, I'm always be with you." He said, even though I didn't see him, I can feel him right beside me.

Then we go into the school and arrived at my class. I sit on my seat while y/n said he will floating around the class.

"Hey Hyunjin." I said. She still read the comic from the other day while eating her bread.

"Hey Hee." She said.

"So, if you want to know.. I-"

"Don't tell anyone about this, this is a secret between us." He whisper into my ears.

"You what?" Hyunjin asked while looking at me.

"Well, I...forgot to message you 'goodnight' yesterday.." I said.

"Oh, it's okay." She smile and read her comic book back.

"Promise me you'll not tell everyone." He whisper once more.

"I will." I'd whisper back even though he's nowhere to be seen.
Then the teacher came in and the class start~

When we were focusing on the lesson..

"Arhh!!!!" Someone's screamed making all of us shocked.

"There's vampire." I heard y/n said. I grabbed the bottle that is inside my bag and run out from class.

After running searching for the voices, I've found the girl on the floor as I saw y/n was fighting.

The girl was bitten but it's look not too deep, so the vampire must drink her blood only a little.

"Hey, you'll be fine." I said calming her down while trying to stop the bleeding.

"Heejin, the bottle!" Y/n shouted as he punch the guy really hard making him to fainted.

I opened the bottle's cover and aimed it to the vampire then the bottle absorbs him in and I closed the bottle back.

"She's not too much injured." I said, he nodding his head, carrying the girl to the clinic.

The girl was sleeping soundly and y/n was beside me.

"They really gone wild now, even at the school, they want to cause trouble." Y/n said.

"She'll be fine, right?" I asked him. He nodded his head and I smile to him.

"Now let's get back to class." I said and we walked back to class.

Skips - After school

"Um.. Hey, this might be weird to ask but, how old are you?" I asked him.

"16." He said.

"Really, then I'm more older than you."

"I don't care~" He said in a teasing way.

"Hey, respect me." I said.

"No." He looked at me and smile.

"I'm older than you." I said.

"Sure you're old." He said then I pouted to him and punch his shoulder slowly.

"But you're still cute." He said making me to blushed.

"Well, thank you." I said while shyly looking at him.

"Did you not have another cloths?" I asked him after I realized he's wearing the same black hoodie with some stains of blood.

"I have, it's at my house but I can't leave you alone, something might happens." He said then we arrived at my house.

"Go to your house and wear something else, I'll be fine in my house." I said.

"Okay granny~" He teased me.

"Ya!" I was about to grabbed him but he's flying high and go somewhere else. After that, I'd decided to get in my house and change too.

After done changing, I'm waited for him to arrive. Then I heard a knock at the window and saw him wearing a white hoodie. I opened the window and he's coming in.

"You look pretty, where do you want to go?" He said making me blushed for a second.

"First, thanks. I know that I'm pretty. Second, I need to go to my friend house to hang out." I said.

"Then let's go, your friend must've been waiting." He said get out through the window, I closed it and get out from my room.

"Mom, I'll go to Hyunjin's house." I said.

"Okay, be safe." She said. I go out from the house and walked to Hyunjin's house.

"Did you just abandoned me a while ago?" I heard y/n voice.

"Oh sorry, I forgot about you." I said but he's nowhere to be seen.

"Up here." I look up and saw he's face really close to me.

"G-go invisible, people might see you." I said then continue walking.

"So you care about me?" He asked.

"No, it just people will shock because you're floating on top of me." I said and just walked to Hyunjin's house.

.