school (meeting mr.hottie

Jazzi's P.O.V

...I'm all alone..after my mama abandoned me..with my abusive daddy, that don't give a damn about my existance. I do the things I gotta do to make a living and get the things I want and need, cause who else gone take care of me....mhm... thats what I thought these nappy headed hoes come up to me talking shit but I let it go...I aint got nothing to fight for hell im just trying to get my ass out of school and try to have a life..

(whispering and laughing) "oh hey jazzi, um.... are you looking for your..stuff?"...

"yeah, do you know where it is?" I ask brittney.

" yeah, if im not mistaking,I just put yo shit over der...you know... "( looking in the right direction...the trash can)...(all the girls in the clique laugh)

jazzi 's P.O.V-

I run and cry to the girls bath-room, grab some tissue and splash some water on my face. I look at my new outfit, Black high waisted shorts, pink shirt that shows my belly with a bright yellow blazer, nerd glasses, and some new jordans." why am i such a nobody" I ask myself. "All these bitches do is talk shit about me, nobody likes me,I try to look cute, mabey...cause I aint got nobody to call my own...".

I walk out the bath-room and look in the trash can to find that my stuff wasnt in there, I turned around to look for it and i see the school hottie, Taylor McGee(tay), had it in his hands walking up to me with his cute outfit on, long black and pink polo v-neck shirt on, and blue jeans with holes on his knees. and some KD's on.

"aye ma, I heard dem, laughing after they put yo stuff in the trash, but I got it out for you, aye, you kinda cute ma.." he told me wit his, fine ass, smirking and showing his perfect white teeth,

(blushing and slowly taking my binder out his hands and looking down) "thank you....",

"Tay...my name..Tay" (lifting my chin and noticed me blushing)

" I...I..I know( stuttering) jazzi you can call me jaz", I said all slow and shaking

"you cute ma,mabey we can talk sometimes(smiling and kissing me on my cheek, that made me blush even more) "

ok..Tay...maybe" ( walking off, and flashing my hair like dem white boys do)

Tay's P.O.V

....."aye bruh, you trynna hit dat..." my nigga say

.".nah bruh you always grabbin the first thing you see but, she is cute doe"

,"yeah bruh, but like she.....man...never mind do you" all the boys in his gang say

. " Yeah ima do me...(smirking looking my direction..with his hands in his pockets).

Jazzi P.O.V

" aye, thats my man, and he dont even want you, thats the same move he did on all of use, exept he didn't get our stuff out the trash can...then we all fucked"." Brittney said with a snotty attitude.

" look..Brit..I ain't like yall, going after the first thing you see and "give it up", he got to work for what he get, unlike all of you who just (starts singing thats Frozen song"let it go) and you smart to hang with bitches that did yo man"

.. then we got in a fight, I let my fist meet her face, knee hit her eye, foot meet stomach, and my hand introduced itself to a hand full of her hair pulling her body across the floor, having her squarm on the floor like a fish.

Im the first one sitting in the class room, and i noticed,....I got a class with Tay and he sits right beside me," aye ma, i think, um, is this seat taken?" he ask me...

( I shake my head no)..and he sits down.

" aye i seen you beat that girl ass today, dont worry you want have to beat my ass" he said smirking all cute what made me laugh.At the end of the class he tells the teacher" I dont really under stand this, can you help, or tutor me...,"... she has the nerves to tell him I tutor people at 5:00 on the week ends, can she not see that when im around his presence Im like I just came back from the future.

" ma, i mean, um,...jazzi, hey can you help me out,... like I know you be tutoring people but I didnt think you would tutor me..will you..." smirking and showing his lie all over his face

( giving him a avious look....)

"here!" ( giving him a card that read my number, address, name, and tutoring time. blushing and walking off.