Spring Fling

Keefe's POV (Human AU)                             

RING RING. That's my phone going off in the middle of class. Who could it be?

"Mr. Sencen turn that off, and you have detention for the next day you don't."

"Can I answer it really quickly?"

"Of course not. Now put it away now or I'm taking it away for the rest of the day." I roll my eyes. Why do teachers enjoy punishing kids so much?

"Jeez." I mumble.

"Do you want another day of detention?" Mrs. Johnson asks. (Don't ask. It was the only thing that came to my mind) 

"I don't really mind."

"That's it. Principles office now."

"Yes Mrs. Johnson." I say trying very hard not to smirk. My plan had worked.

"There you are." Foster says.

"Missed me?" I asked smirking.

"You wish." 

"Hey!" I say mockingly clutching my heart as if I'm morally offended.

"Anyway that's besides the point."

"Well what is your point?"

"I wanted to ask you something..." Foster says slowly starting to blush.

"I love playing 'Make Foster blush'"

"Shut up." She says pushing me gently. 

"Can you tell me already...?" I say remember that I'm supposed to be in the principle's office.

"Will you go to the Spring Fling with me? They made girls ask the boys this year..."

Wait...WHAT! SOPHIE FOSTER ASKED ME! NOT FITZ OR DEX OR BANGS BOY OR ANY OTHER BOY! SHE ASK ME, KEEFE SENCEN!

"Um you okay?" She asks after an awkward moment.

"Yeah! I'm great. Just really surprised."

"Why are you surprised?" 

"I mean like every boy has a crush on you and I thought you would ask Fitz cause you have a crush on him."

"I used to but not anymore. Can you answer the question now? I'm kind of panicking" She says reaching up and taking an eyelash.

"Oh sorry. Of course I'll go with you."

"Great!"

"All right I gotta go to the principles office now." I say.

"Oh Keefe." She sighs.

"Hey it's not my fault. You're the one that called me and got me in trouble and wait are you ditching?"

"No I just said I wasn't feeling well and if I could go to the bathroom." Yeah I'm going to have to teach her how to ditch.

"Okay bye" I say pulling her in a hug and right as I left I kissed her on the lips. For one horrifying second I thought she was going to kiss me back but she did. As our lips danced to their own rhythm I put my hand around her hips and she put hers in my hair. After a minute or two we pulled apart breathless.

"Don't miss me too much" I say winking and walking away.

A/N I'm going to read this one day and cringe so much. Ok so tomorrow the weekend is sadly over so I may not update so ya... What else? CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT FLASHBACK COMES OUT IN LESS THAN 192 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALMOST A WEEK!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and also please give recommendations for chapters and that's it. BBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!