The Bombs

Sophie's POV

"Foster, I need to tell you something..." Keefe says nervously twitching his fingers. Huh. Keefe never acts like this. I wonder what's up with him.

"What's up?" I ask as I check my pockets to make sure that I am fully armed.

"In case something happens in this battle, I just want you to know t-that I li-lik"

"Keefe are you okay? You look awfully pale."

"Yeah. I guess I'm a little nervous to face my mom again."

"Hey, it'll be okay. We all have each others backs."

"Yeah...thanks."

"No problem."

"Do you really think I'm going to pull through with the plan? I mean I'm supposed to full out attack my mom."

"Keefe you've got this. You are brav-" Keefe suddenly 

"Sophie I really like you"

Wait WHAT!!! Did Keefe Sencen, my crush just admit that he likes me? 

A while back Fitz and I dated for a good few months, but then he suddenly said that he couldn't be with me if we were a bad match. I remember after Fitz broke my heart I went over to Keefe's house and told him everything. In that moment I realized how much I had missed Keefe and how much he really cared about me. I've had a crush ever since. 

"It's okay if you don't feel the same, but I just wanted you to know in case something happens. I actually don't know why I'm telling you any of this because you still obviously like Fitz, but...I just wanted you to know."

"What makes you think that I don't like you?" I ask trying not to scream out of joy.

"Well I mean I'm a Sencen, I joined the Neverseen, and do I have to go on any more?"

"Well, you're wrong about all of that because I don't want to be in the spotlight and be a Vacker, and I want someone who already has made reckless choices so I don't have to worry about it later on," I say stepping closer to Keefe.

"Wait...so you like me?"

"Yes, you dummy!!! And I'm never letting you get away from me." I say suddenly pulling him close to me. I brought his nose up to mine.

"Keefe Sencen I love you, and you're never getting away from me ever again," I whisper. Suddenly I pull him even closer and smashing our lips together. 

After a moment he starts to kiss me back, and we were so focused on the kiss that we forgot about the battle and the sounds of bombs in the backgrounds were like the fireworks showing the sparks flying between me and Keefe.

A/N: Ok well that was a little different than my typical writing style. Was it good? And also sry it was so short. Anyway, if u have any suggestions for one-shot ideas then feel free to tell me cause I'm running out of ideas. Not revised or edited. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!