Battle Cliff

A/N: SUP!!!!!!!!!!! That was VERY enthusiastic. Anyway, I'm trying to kill time so that I can then start watching my movies. Also, a LOT has changed. I am now going into 7th grade!!!!! Um, I still am madly in love with Shawn Mendes and......drumroll...anyone??? Ok, anyways I also am growing a massive crush on Chris Evans (Captain America) I know SHOCKING, considering a month ago I was questioning how it was possible to like him. Well, ya...now I think he is SUPER hot and stuff... Ok enough ranting onto the one shot. I take that back. I need to rant some more. I am now OBSESSED with Marvel and am in the process of watching every single MCU movie that is currently released. And can we talk about how SAD Endgame was? I'm still mad. I mean technically 3 people died cause um the "old dude" is gonna die soon (trying to not spoil even tho no one here probably likes Marvel) But if anyone is a Marvel fan then come and message me so we can freak out together, and am I the only one who thinks Chris Evans is like SUPER hot???? Ok for real now onto the one shot.

                                                                             Sophie's POV

I slowly opened my memory book bracing for all the emotions that were sure to come after I saw him. 

As soon as I saw him I felt my eyes begin to pool up. This was all my fault... I could've saved him.

No, I can't let myself break. Not that I was living for anyone because he was dead. 

By now you're probably very confused which I can't blame you for considering the fact that I haven't said anything. I think the easiest way is to show you what happened.

                                                            Flashback to the Incident

"Sophie watch out!" Keefe screams as a dagger comings soaring towards the back of my head. I immediately drop to the ground as I hear the dagger wiz by. 

Next thing I know I hear a painful scream. I quickly turn my head trying to see what happened and see Keefe crumpling to the floor with pain all over his face. That's when I saw it.

"Keefe!" I scream as I put all of my might into my legs and run to him.

When I got there I slowly turned him on his back. 

"Sophie I'm fine. I promise. Just get somewhere safe." Keefe tells me as he grabs my hand.

"You really think I'm gonna leave you behind?" I ask. 

Right as he opens his mouth to respond I shove a few Panakes into his mouth and make him swallow them. As he finishes I put a few on his wound too as I take the dagger out. 

"How do you feel?" I ask him

"Much better." He says as he practically jumps to his feet and runs right back out to the battlefield.

"Keefe get back here. You are in no shape to fight!" I scream at him.

"Oh but I am." He says smirking and winking.

The fight drags on for another 20 minutes when I finally realized that the attack was moving towards the edge of a cliff.

Hopefully, everyone here is wise enough to know that we must avoid the cliff at all costs.

"SOPHIE!" Keefe screams tackling me to the ground to save me from another dagger. 

This time though he rolls right until the edge of the cliff, obviously not aware of the fact that there is a cliff 6 inches behind him. 

I was frozen there with the terror of what was about to happen. 

Right as he was about to roll off he caught on the edge of the cliff. 

"HELP ME!" Keefe yells in a strained voice. 

I finally unfroze and ran over to him.

"Hold on!" I scream as I extend my hand to him. Right as I do one of his hand's slip and falls to his side paralyzed.

"Sophie just know that I love you. And please don't blame yourself." He tells me as I watch his other hand slip off the edge. 

"NO!" I scream as I watch him fall and then BOOM!  

The ground was red and Keefe was just laying there.

All of a sudden I realize how quiet it has gotten. I turn around to see the rest of my friends just staring. 

"The Neverseen is officially gone and defeated!" Biana cheers clearly oblivious to what has just happened.

"Is he gone?" Fitz croaks 

I slowly nod

Keefe was dead and it was my fault.

A/N: Ok I rlly need to stop killing Keefe, and making depressing one shots. Eh I can't help it. Ok it's now late enough for me to go watch Thor: The Dark World and Captian America The Winter Soldier. Anyway if u ever need to talk about Kotlc, ships, Marvel, or just talk then just know I'm literally always available. Ya I know I don't update very often but I do check my acount multiple times a day. Alright now all I can do is hope that I will be done with both movies by 5 am cause rn it is 12:30 am. Wish me luck! Not revised or edited. BBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!