Chapter Two

Ryan's POV:

"Shit! Shit! Fuck!" I stopped the car as fast as I could, but the person still got hit.

I run out of the car as fast as I can. Hoping I didn't kill the person.

I see a gash on her head and a phone in her hand. This girl is so beautiful. Fuck! I pick her up and place her in the back seat. I text her friend that just sent 'where are you?'

'Going-out with someone see you later'

'Okay, Kennedy just be safe and make sure he uses protection .'

I shut her phone off and realize she was the girl, I talked to earlier. She is also the one, I bought the paintings from.

She begins to mumble out a few incoherent words.

"Fuck my head hurts, who spiked the punch?!" She looks like she might have a slight concussion. So I start driving to my house, going way over the speed limit.

I make a quick call to a doctor, who handles things like this for me.

"Yes you better be there Dr. Stevens." I throw my phone and stop when the light turns red. I look at the girl sitting right behind me. She is so beautiful and she even smells amazing. Her scent is very calming.

Kennedys' art is completely incredible. I love how she makes simple look extraordinary.

The light turns green and we head home, it's not like she has a choice in the matter right the fuck now.

As soon as we get to my place, I notice the doctors car. Finally I scared his stupid-ass into showing up on fucking time.

I shut my door and go to the other side to get her. I pick her up and shut the door with my right leather boot.
Her exposed skin is super soft and, I love how warm she is.

I carry her up the steps to my house. The door opens and my sister comes out and quickly helps her.

"What the fuck did you do?" She whisper yells at me.

"She walked in front of me and I fucking hit her!"

"Why didn't you leave her?" I never thought once about leaving her after I saw her.

"Because she needs me Jen." My sister laughs.

"This girl is fucking hot as fuck, you could have brought home a one night stand. But now we have lost baggage. Something this family doesn't need."

She walks away and I clutch my fists, as I set her down on the couch. I get her a drink. A small glass of 300 year old whiskey should make her forget about what happened. She drinks it willingly and the doctors starts giving her a check up.

"She has had copious amounts of alcohol today. Another words, I cant give her anything, but some antibiotic cream for that rash on her head and a few bandaids. Also, sir she won't remember a thing due to whatever she drank today."

I would throw my fist in the air if it were someone, like my sister I hit. But not a angel, not her. I will tell her everything tomorrow or whenever she is up for it.

I would love for her to paint for me. Maybe I could mount her on the wall for everyone to see. She is a true work of art.

I set her in my bed. I call my sister in to change her into one of my shirts and a pair of my sweat pants.

I come back into room and my sister cat whistles and says, "Damn that girl is fine. She even looks hot in your ugly-ass clothes. But underneath her clothes, she has a fucking model body. Where the fuck did you get her?" I laugh and shut the door. I take my shirt off and crawl into bed.

I was shot a week ago, so my wound hurts a little from carrying her in. She curls up next to me and this is a foreign feeling and I think, I might like it. No I can't like it I mustn't encourage my own personal fantasies.

I close my eyes and then, I hear her soft moan, most likely from her excruciating headache from her concussion or from whatever she drank earlier. I wish, I could take the pain away.

"I am so sorry angel." I kissed the other side of her temple and whisper a soft good-night making sure not to wake her.

Next thing you know my phone goes off.

I pick it up. "We caught the prick, boss." I growl and get out of bed.

They finally found him and now I don't want to leave her.
I walk up to Jen, she is in the living area.
"Can you take care of her while I am gone. I have some business to attend to." Jen nods and I run out the door.