MARCH

i love you.

we've never exchanged those three words before, because we both know that it was a lie, at least for you. i remember saying it once, that first time we made love; or should i say had "sex". how pathetic, all the courage gathering up in me just so i can say it to someone who obviously doesn't love me back.

i still remember you're response. chuckling, burying your head into my neck, whispering a "you're cute," instead of a "me too."

and being the young lovesick teenager that i am, i still kept you beside me, offering myself to you.

do you remember that one night on the rooftop where you cried in my arms? you didn't tell the reason for your sudden breakdown; in fact you never did, not even till this day. you just called me to the rooftop on that hot summer night and collapsed in my arms. whatever the reason was, it was too important for you to tell someone irrelevant like me.

how have you been? are you still the same yoongi i once knew or are you more mature? are you settled down? with the one you love?

i shouldn't be asking because obviously it doesn't involve me.

sometimes i still think of you; of the relationship that we had and maybe how it could have been different.

maybe if i answered that phone call.