Animal head

This is inspired by a wonderful artist on instagram I do not own the idea, also yes that is me in the pick above to the left

This is also a onsite of readers current life situation...

I just woke up and it was there.

A animal head on my body. I looked in the mirror in my room, tugging at it to get it off, yet it wouldn't budge. I brushed it aside and got ready for the day.

My hair was in the deer Head, so I threw on a flannel and blue jeans along with a hoodie to try and hide it yet could anyone else see this?

I questioned my self walking down stairs only to see more people, I live alone....

They looked at me with hoods covering there eyes, I quickly retreated and slammed the door closed. I got spooked again..

I can't skip school or they might send me to a crisis center again, I'm not a mental this house is just old...

I opened the door and brushed passed the men that I usually see, I see them as my guardians or helpers.

One was tall like a bear, yet never stands up for him self

One was swift in white like a hawk, yet grown to astray from even his own path..

Another like a rabbit, but always got in trouble.

And the last one fought like a dog, yet this one had been hurt, same with the woman always beside him, she was like a dove, kind and sweet yet a beak to take you out with one word,

yet they all had damage...

Like me,

I have a deer head, I'm quiet and I wouldn't hurt a fly yet, I suffer silently and I have became harassed...

They nod, theytalk Yet I never hear them, I never hear him shut his mouth.

I grabbed my bag for school yet the coldest sweat consumed my body, I can't go back, he's gonna be there and my life will be hell.

My body started shaking as I slowly knelt to the ground, my skin was crawling, stop crying, there staring at YOU!

I held my head and huddle the ground, my pills are on the counter yet I can't reach them I can't move.

I felt heavy as I saw feet near me, my mind began to spin, my chest burned for air, my eyes stinged from fear, my body was shattered my mind was torn from one man....

I saw the boy look at me, so kind so sweet, so back stabbing, a accident that shattered my mind and made me his emotional slave....

I felt blood trickle down my nose as he tried to apologize,

I called my mother who never came and I eventually walked home,

He talked of other women in perverted ways like I am his toy, yet I was so alone and to scared to leave I became stuck, trapped

My confidence gone, my self worth diminished, what I though I could be was destroyed with three years of constant abuse,

I felt my anxiety heighten and a pair of arms wrapped around me, it's the bear one,

I remember after he left, one of my friends came to check on me after he herd of the pinning issues on me, he found me holding my wrist over a sink, the red

The bear picked me up and brought me up stairs, he held me in his arms as the hawk came up to me holdig my hands down, my neck burned and I didint relize I was clawing at my neck unable to breath stready, held me as the dog and dove came in to support, finally a Rabbit revitalized him self, he walked over to simply hug me.

I was alone for so long until I reconnected with a good friend, Z

He had a cat head, he was proud and confidant yet had been back stabbed like me but he had a heart of gold and would but him self before others.

"Deer? What is wrong..." he looked at me as I started to walk away,

"I'm home alone until tomorrow, I feel forgotten..."

"Your not" he walked over to me and held my hand, walking me home in the July heat, me wrapped in a towel from swimming in the river with him and his friend.

He walked me home and that's when he confessed to me,

"Deer.. I know we're not so close as we were yet, I love you..." my heart melted yet my mind cursed me out.

"I love you too..." I had a crush on this boy from 5th grade.

"Deer." I snapped out of my thoughts, I held a jagged orange soda can in my hand my hand bleeding and dripping with the carbonated drink,

Z lowered the can from my hand and held it hugging me,

"We will get  through this" he held me close as I cried on his shoulder in the abandoned room of my home, it's cold enough to be relaxing, not miserable.

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead, I hugged him back.

That was yesterday, I still hide behind my deer mask still yet I'm slowly peaking,

I am deer, I have be diagnosed with, social and normal anxiety disorder, depression, and have been mentally broken, 

I'm not trying to show off what is wrong with me yet I've decided to no longer remain quiet,

My story is rough yet my friends and new lover have helped me so much and along with the support I get on here and I just want to say thank you guys so much...

It means the world to me💕

I've been on and off to get my emotions and what happened straight and in line, so I apologize for the long hiatuses form time to time, I hope you all understand...

And I apologize