Funneh's POV

This sucks.

You may be thinking, "What sucks funneh?"

Everything right now!

It might have been a few hours ago, maybe a few days. To be honest, I don't know.

Me and my siblings were just playing some games, scary games. We rarely play those types of games but we were feeling a bit brave, so we began playing it together, our cameras recording so we could post it on YouTube.

We were halfway through the game when all the lights in our house shut down. We didn't think much of it since it was raining heavily outside, so we continued playing. In hindsight we should have questioned why our computers were still on when our power supposedly cut out, but there's nothing much we can do about it now.

It started getting a little weird after the lights went out. The game we were playing started to replicate more and more what was happening in real life. At first I thought it was a coincidence, how a flash of lightning in a game happened the same time outside my window, or how similar the buildings in the game were to my neighbourhood.

I started getting more and more suspicious, each little synchronicity becoming more and more apparent.

I tried asking the others about it. "Hey, isn't it kind of weird that this kind of resembles our neighbourhood?" I asked, trying to sound like I was joking.

"I mean I guess? Our neighbourhood is pretty basic," Betty jokes before turning her attention back to the game. I giggle back, trying to push the weird feeling I have to the back of my mind.

I hear a door slam and I make a squeaking sound. I looked around but nothing seemed out of place. Was that sound from the game or real life? I shrugged it off. "The game is almost done, then you can uninstall and never think about it again," I told myself, but unfortunately, that didn't end up being the case.

We finished the game and stopped the recording. As I turned off my computer and got up from my chair, all I can remember is hearing screams from Betty and Allen before a sharp pain was delivered to my head.

That brings us now to the present, where me, an unconscious Kim, and an unconscious Allen, were trapped in a room together with no apparent way of escape. I'm guessing Betty and Wenny are in another room... or dead. I shake my head, "don't think about that, they'll be alive," I think, trying to keep my hopes up.

I looked around at my new place of residence. It isn't much to look at.

4 beds, a bathroom, concrete walls (probably sound proof), and an iron door that looks like it's from a prison, bars and everything.

The boredom hit me and I sighed, looking up at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep again.

Just as my mind started to drift off, I heard some shuffling nearby.

"Kat?"

I opened my eyes and saw Kim, staring at me, fear plastered across her face.

"Hey sleeping beauty, how was your nap?" I joked. I didn't feel like saying anything negative.

"Kat, this is not a joke. Are you pranking us? Where are we?" Kim asks seriously, her voice cracking halfway through her sentence.

"No, this is not a prank. I don't know where we are. Betty and Wenny aren't with us either." I answered.

Kim looked at me in disbelief and I watched as her look saddens when she realized I was telling the truth. She turns and looks at Allen.

"Should I wake him up?" She wondered out loud.