Eric's POV + 6 month time skip

It's been 9 months since we added Kat, Betty, Wenny, Kim, Allen, and misty to our group and everything has been going good so far.

What I also noticed was some people having crushes on others, and maybe... I'm part of that group.

Let's first give an update on Faye and Jack. They are still together and recently had their 2nd anniversary from when they started dating.

Next is obviously Wenny and Misty. There is no doubt they have feeling for each other. They always blush when they are in the same room, and I haven't seen a day where they haven't hugged at least once. They always give each other gifts and spend alot of time together too.

Another soon to be couple that spends alot of time together? Allen and Selina. They hang out at least 2 hour everyday, just them, and Allen keeps staring at her like a creep, though I don't think he knows he is.
Selina sometimes stutters when he's near us too.

And then there's me. I might, just might, have the smallest crush on Betty.
Ok
I'm lying
I have the biggest crush on Betty
To me, she is the funniest, most positive, and most beautiful girl on the planet.
And maybe I am planning to ask her out soon. It's really nerve-wracking though, because I really don't want to ruin the friendship that I have with her.

I could talk all day about this topic, but I should probably change it to something else, something more important.

Like how Taya's boats she is building are pretty much done! We've been working on them for forever and they are finally done!!! We're planning to leave in a few days, I could even ask out Betty after we arrive on a different land. I don't care which place we end up in, just not here.

I already have my stuff packed and ready to go. I'm in my room right now as Taya is telling the rest of the gang about the plan in the living room.
I tried to listen to what everyone was saying from the comfort of my bed, but eventually my eyelids got heavy and I fell asleep.

It's been 3 days later and an hour before we leave. I decide that this is the day I confess to Betty and see if I will be utterly crushed and rejected.

I knock on Betty's door.
"Come in!" She called from inside her room.
I walk inside and she just finished closing her suitcase full of stuff.
"Hey..." I start saying, trying to find the right wording.
"Hi Eric!" She said while waving.
I give a slight wave back.
"Betty, I have something to tell you..." I say.
"What?" Betty asked, tilting her head.
"I really like you alot... and Iwaswonderingifyouwouldliketogooutwithme," is what I told her, saying the last part really fast but still understandable.
Betty looked at me with wide eyes and I looked at the floor, waiting for her response.

After a small moment that felt like an eternity, Betty tackle hugged me and all she said was "what took you so long? I will gladly go out with you."

We hugged for a while and decided to keep it a secret.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It's time to leave and we are packing our stuff up. We headed to a river in the forest only me, Taya, and Jack knew about. After we were done loading the boats with our stuff, we started to get on.
Faye stepped onto the boat first, but before she could get fully inside the boat, we saw a small flash of light and she collapsed into the boat.

We look around us and we see soldiers. We were outnumbered by alot. Betty comes over and grabs my arm out of fear and I put my arm around her. Selina inches closer to Allen while Wenny and Misty were holding hands. Kim and Kat were so close they were almost one person at this point. Taya was just standing there, eyes full of hatred as jack.... IS APPROACHING THE SOLDIERS?!?!

What does he think he's doing....

"Thank you jack for telling us the location of the criminals. You never dissapointed us."

"Yeah yeah, just take them away. I don't want to see them again, got it?"

"Yes sir."

Jack.

No.

Please.

This isn't you.

I can't speak.
I can't move.
I'm on the ground.

Helpless.

I can still see.

Everyone is paralyzed.

They are taken into cages.

I am taken into a cage.

Alone

Dark

Scared.

...

Betty, please stay alive

Taya must be angry

But don't worry Taya

Jackson will pay.
I will make him pay

That is my promise to you:

Taya...

Tuesday...

My little sister.