Tuesday's POV

I'm on the couch, reading a book, when Selina and Betty walk through the door.
"Hey Taya?" Selina asks

"Yeah."

"We have Betty's siblings"

"And you're asking if they can come in, aren't you."

"Y-yeah."

"Fine." I give up trying to stop them. We're planning to escape anyway. The more the merrier.
Everytime we win a game, we get money. Soon, we'll have enough money to build a ship and leave.

Selina and Betty bring in a guy and three girls.
Selina quietly introduces them and then walks to her room.
Faye comes over from the kitchen and says hi.
I stand on the side and watch them all. The only people I trust right now are Faye, Selina, Eric, Jack, and maybe Betty. Everyone else can die for all I care. Those 4 people are my family and Betty is a friend that appears trust worthy, so if any of those four siblings hurt my family, they will pay.

I let them stay and assign them rooms. We don't have enough, so Wenny is sharing a room with Betty, Kat and Kim, and I'll put Allen with Eric.
They settle in.
*time skip*
It's almost dark, the sun is going down. This is the time the group trains.
I walk outside and I see Eric waiting.
We have our training weapons (i have a machete and Eric has a short sword) and fight each other. Just training fight. But if someone gets hurt. Selina and Jack know how to help.
We hit each other back and forth before I pin him to the ground.
He laughs and so do I.
I help him up.
Selina and Faye are fighting now and me and Evan just watch.
They are about the same height and they look almost the same too. Sometimes people think they're twins. They might aswell be, they have a really close bond, but Faye is older, only by half a month.
After a while, they both get tired and call it a draw.
They walk towards us and sit down.
"Where's Jack?" I ask Faye.
"Oh he's scavenging, we need some more materials before the boats will be done."
I nod and leave it at that.
We sit in silence for a while before one of Betty's sisters comes to join us.
She had blue hair. I think her name is Kat, but I'm not sure.
"Whatcha guys doing?" Kat asks in a playful tone.
"Just some training." I respond simply.
"Sitting on the ground is training?" She asks again, a little sass in her tone
I smile. "We were fighting."
"Oooo, can I join?" She asks with excitement in her voice.
"Fine, I'll teach you" I said.
Everyone backs away.