About Story

This story starts from Khushi starts training Lavanya. Arnav has felt on Khushi but his ego did not allow to confess his love to Khushi.

Khushi also has a feeling for arnav and she fears to confess her love to arnav.

Mami, she is a very good heart person she never insulted Khushi or payal.

Lavanya knows arnav have a feeling on Khushi, she no angry on Khushi or sad. She knows arnav soulmate is Khushi. Because she saw both their eyes in love, care for each other. She thought to help them without knowing them self.

Shyam, he is a good person. He loves Anjali truly and their 3 years daughter.

Akash loves payal and he confesses his love to her. Payal also confesses her love to him. Then after their information to both family that they're loving each other.
They also accepted with full consent. That their want only childe's happiness.

But suddenly unexpected thinks happened in ArShi life. Khushi, not Khushi Kumari Gupta. She was Khushi Singh. Her life in danger.

What will happen arnav found out Khushi past and can he save her from the problem. How he will confess his love to her?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
How is it?
What you all are saying? Do you want to continue this or not?
Give your feedback.