#8

Anjali: What are you saying Chote

Arnav without taking eyes from Khushi and said," Nothing Di "

Arnav and Khushi looking each other without breaking the eyes lock. Cold air touches their face. He is mesmerism to her beauty. They forgot what's happening around them. Suddenly their eyes lock broke by Lavanya.

Lavanya comes forward and pulled Khushi with her and said," Come Khushi, Let's go up " And she pulled her with her and went up.

Khushi went up carrying Hashini in her arms before going from there she threw a glare to him and went from there.

........................
Lavanya: Anjali Di, Me and Khushi planning to go outside. Are you coming with us?

Anjali: No Lavnaya. I can't. You both go, I can't leave Hashini here and come. I'm coming with you for another day.

Khushi made cute, sad expression and said," fine Di. You say you can't even. I called Payal jiji and she said that, she can't come. She goes out with Akashji.

Lavanya: It's Ok Khushi. 

Suddenly Khushi received a call. She apologized to them and she took that call.

Khushi on the phone,"  Hello ha... bhaiyaa.

Aadi: princess where are you?

Khushi: Bhaiyaa I'm staying at Anjali di home. Bhaiyaa
I want to tell you something.

Aadi worriedly," Princess, are you Ok? Are you in trouble?

Khushi: Bhaiyaa relax, I am fine OK. Bhaiyaa I want to go out for lunch. Can I go?

Aadi: Are you going alone?

Khushi: No, Me and Lavanya too.

Aadi: Ok, princess do not go alone. Take the guard with you. Every minute you have to inform me where you are.

Khushi: Yes boss

Aadi: princess...

Khushi: Bhaiyaa I will not take the guard with me. I am feeling irritated. They will come behind me. I don't like it.

Aadi: But you can't go along.

Khushi: OK, fine, but I will not take the guard with me. I'll take NK with me.

Aadi: Ok, Go safely

Khushi happily,"  Thank you Bhaiyaa, I love you "

Aadi smiled and thought of her baby act," Love you too " And he cut the call.

Khushi cut the call and jumped on Lavanya and hugged her tightly and screamed happily," I am so happy, we can have lots of fun. NK also comes with us "

She broke the hug and asked," You do not have any problems na that he's coming with us "

Lavanya smile to her and pinched her cheek,"  NO, I don't have any problems "

Khushi smile to her and said," Thank you "

Everyone feels so happy to see Khushi like this. But one person burning in the angry. That person is no one else and that's it Arnav. When he hearing NK name from his Khushi mouth, he starts to burn in the angry. If NK stood in front of his eyes and surely he would killed him with his angry. He looks at Khushi with angry eyes.

He thought (burning inside): How dare she? I told her that Nk name should not come from her mouth and, but she is telling his name. I think her fear is gone. I think, she just forgot that kiss. No problem. I'll remind you" And he got up from the sofa and went out. He took out his phone and called a person and said something to him. After he cut the call with a smirk on his lip.

...............................

Inside Arnav's mansion

Khushi took her phone and call Nk. After two, three ring he answered the call.

Khushi: Hello Nk, How are you? Where are you? Do you have any important work? Are you free?... She keeps talking without stopping.

NK: Oh God sweetie relax... Take a breath. You're talking without stopping. I answer all the questions you asked. Ya, I'm absolutely fine. I'm out. As a job. I am a busy. Why sweetie? "

Khushi: Wo... Nothing NK, I wanted to go out. I thought to take you with me. It's okay. Let's see another day.

NK: Sorry sweetie. I am also eager to spend time with you, but I am not getting any times. Of course we can go for another day. Ok bye sweetie" And he cut the call.

Khushi made a sad face, see this Anjali asked," What happened Khushi? "

Khushi: Wo... He said he can not come. I told Bhaiyaa, that I will go with NK. If Bhaiyaa come to know this and he will not allow me to go.

Lavanya: Khushi we can go.

Khushi confusedly," How? Nk not coming na then how can we go?

Lavanya: ASR here na, we will take him with us.

Hearing this Khushi eyes went wide," Do not " She shouted.

Everyone looked at her in shock.

Nani: Khushi beti, what happened

Her heartbeat skipping beat. She remembered that kiss. She gulped her saliva,"  Wo... Nothing Nani "

Lavanya: Why do you say no to come with us?

Khushi doesn't know what to say," Wo... Wo... Ha has no interest in such matters. He would be feeling annoyed, if he comes with us. That's why I said no.

Suddenly a voice came from behind them. That's nobody else, It's Arnav.

He comes towards them and said, looking Khushi,"  I have no problem. Go and get ready."

Khushi: But...

He interrupted,"  I don't like wasting the time. Go and get ready." And he went from there to his room.

Khushi twist her lip and murmured with angry," Laad governor "

Others looked at the direction where he was heading with their open mouths. It's is shocking to them. He gives shocks with shock. They see a new change in him. But they don't understand the reason for the sudden change. But Lavanya understood.

Lavanya broke everyone's thoughts," Khushi let's go and get ready."

She nodded her head and she goes to her home to get ready.

     ............

    Hw is it?

Thank you for all who read, voted and commented on the previous parts.

Do comments and votes ⭐

Thank you

Take care

See you soon.